• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

vin de guerre

One thing to look at is that at this stage last season we had conceded 24 goals in the premiership where as so far only 12! I hope we can keep it up at Goodison.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Confirmed Arsenal line-up:

Lehmann, Toure, Campbell, Cygan, Cole, Ljungberg, Vieira, Parlour, Pires, Kanu, Henry

GOOD NEWS: GILBERTO'S OUT/ PARLOUR'S IN
BAD NEWS: CYGAN'S BACK!!

Think Rooney's playing in midfield for Everton. Radzinski and Ferguson up front. Gravesen's out though.

jc8gooner

Thanks a lot Gurjit. Is Gilberto on the bench. I am just wondering if Wenger has seen the light?!

To be fair, Cygan has been very good of late.

Mark

Established Member
i can't believe it! how come gilberto was dropped? this is good, without gravesen vieira and parlour are gonna totally boss that midfield. still no lauren which is interesting, cygan will have to play well to deal with rooney, hope he does a better job than last time... :roll:, do we know who's on the bench?

i feel confident. come on gooners! :D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Everton line-up:

Martyn, Hibbert, Unsworth, Stubbs, Naysmith, Carsley, Li Tie, Kilbane, Rooney, Ferguson, Radzinski.

Mark

Established Member
hopefully henry can go off early if we have a comfortable lead and we can put on aliadiere for a bit, and also put on players like lauren and gilberto for pires and ljungberg to make us more defensive towrds the end.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I just hope Cygan doesn't get humbled by Radzinski's pace and Ferguson's ariel ability. I don't understand why Keown's not on the bench. Wenger must have tons of confidence in Cygan.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom