• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sad Emery seems to prefer Elneny over Iwobi.

SQUARE_Insta%20Lineup_final%20%2810%29.jpg

As a defensive midfielder, I prefer Elneny to Iwobi too. You can't just have attackers in the team and leave the back two plus Mustafi to fend completely for themselves.

Oh_Snap

As a defensive midfielder, I prefer Elneny to Iwobi too. You can't just have attackers in the team and leave the back two plus Mustafi to fend completely for themselves.
Leaving transition to Doozie seems a gamble too. I guess Mhki & Mesut will drop deep to help there.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I kinda like the lineup. Mkhi and Özil together could be magic. Would have loved it if Emery had played Ramsey instead of Elneny but I guess it’s a bit too much. Mesut starting again, looks like we don’t have to fear that we sell him this summer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People complaining about selection. He wouldn’t have played Mustafi if Kos or Holding had been fit. And I’m guessing there’s problems with Ramsey’s fitness for the whole 90 minutes. Torreira and Xhaka aren’t available.

Emery ran into an availability blip a while ago and people jumped on his back.

In Emery we trust.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
People complaining about selection. He wouldn’t have played Mustafi if Kos or Holding had been fit. And I’m guessing there’s problems with Ramsey’s fitness for the whole 90 minutes. Torreira and Xhaka aren’t available.

Emery ran into an availability blip a while ago and people jumped on his back.

In Emery we trust.

Yep. Ramsey did pick up a thigh injury on international duty. This would have been a match tailor-made for Torreira, but he's still suspended, thus Elneny is the only sensible option.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette is looking tasty in attack. Hopefully they can bail out the inevitably poor midfield/defense.

Come on Arsenal!

Sanis

Why not play Mavropanos, he can't be worse than CB giving at least couple of goal scoring chances to opposition every single game and constantly costing us goals.

HBL

Established Member
Don't really give a sh*t who plays, just get the win. Our front three should cause problems and plenty of defensive work rate from them as well hopefully. 3-1 to us.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why not play Mavropanos, he can't be worse than CB giving at least couple of goal scoring chances to opposition every single game and constantly costing us goals.
Id play big mav over mustafi every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom