• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 23/08/08

Lukazan

Established Member
Re: PL: Fulham v Arsenal | 23-08-80 17:30

Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I'm absolutely smashed

Except you're not as you wouldn't have been able to post like that.

Are you 12 years old Tony? :lol:

I've been incredibly hammered on many occasions, somehow found myself on a computer and I've been able to type completely competently.

banduan

Established Member

The internationals played a major part.

Chelsea and Liverpool struggled.

But the thing is they won despite that. And last season we won despite that.

You don't forget how to play after an international. You get knackered, yes, but you don't forget how to play.

asajoseph

Established Member

As far as I'm aware, Denilson, Eboue, Walcott & Nasri weren't involved in internationals.

vantoure

you're right - but the team not being together means there was no blend. thats not an excuse for them though. just a statement from moi. *shysmile*

algunner

I was dreaming of 45 points by the time we play ManUtd at home now got to be 42 points. I am absolutely confident that we will never play that bad when Fab is in the team. Right now there was no one looking to play the ball everyone was hiding .... it was right on our faces when Clichy and Sagna in the free throw line they had no player looking for the ball but running away from them. It surprises me how Liverpool got out of jail with so much luck in one match and So was chelsea with some briliant saves still come away 1-0. Yet we get no luck ...I guess you have to make your own luck by creating chances. On the otherhand I am gland we lost so that the players realise how crap they were and no one to blame for defeat but themselves.

Tony Montana

Established Member

Lukazan said:
Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I'm absolutely smashed

Except you're not as you wouldn't have been able to post like that.

I've been incredibly hammered on many occasions, somehow found myself on a computer and I've been able to type completely competently.

Oh really? Well done. :clap

When i'm hammered, i can't do anything but slur...apparantly. I'm legless. I always thought being smashed was when you can't control yourself.

Different interpretations for different people.

Doctor OKO

This is Arsenal Mania.
Not AA. ;)
But, no. We were completely bullocks on the weekend, we weren't coherent, there was no liquidity in our movement, we didn't have any decent spells of possession and we seriously need a very good Premier League veteran in CM and hopefully a good Striker who can provide an alternative, again - experienced alternative to our current strike partnership.
Let's hope we get the jitters and **** out of our system before we get down to some serious business.

Lukazan

Established Member

Lukazan said:
Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I'm absolutely smashed

Oh really? Well done. :clap

When i'm hammered, i can't do anything but slur...apparantly. I'm legless. I always thought being smashed was when you can't control yourself.

Different interpretations for different people.

Oh, talking is a different matter, so is standing ;), but typing I've always found okay no matter how drunk I've been.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom