• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He hasnt seen the ball much so its a little ott to call it rubbish i would say. I suppose they are basing it on his corners. To be fair to him, its not his fault that Artetas corner-plan is garbage and requires all of our players to stand on the goal-line, making them all hard to hit. Its very obvious that the plan is to hit the first man for a knock-on, but it just doesnt work.
Nelson's corners have always been hit and miss so I'm not surprised his corners were terrible today. I was more hoping his general play would be good but given we've had 10 men for almost the whole 2nd half apparently I'd imagine it's not been a fantastic game. I'll look forward to seeing him get a start on Thursday instead.

I'm gonna watch this game back anyway (waste of time maybe? :lol:) so I'll have a bit of a better assessment.

junglist57

Established Member
Yes.
LTs0RdK.png

nice. I had Lamptey

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I take 0-0 specially away from home. Still too much work has to put on we are not good enough and levels below of Chelsea Sp**s Leicester

Malky

Established Member
Tierney with a bit of passion when the rest of the muppets want to shake hands and have a laugh. Good lad Tierney

Manberg

Predator
I just don't know why we didn't start the season with our young gunners, they would have been much more settled now. Instead, we tried to go for the more pensioner approach.

There is a lot more fire in Willock, Nketiah, Smith-Rowe and Nelson than Elneny, Lacazette, Pepe and Willian.

Can’t agree. Nketiah has been tried instead of Laca and has usually been poor.

What evidence do you have about the others? I don’t know about Smith Rowe but Willock and Nelson aren’t good enough to be starting for us. They both had a poor game today.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i think today we turned a corner. 4-3-3 is back. Our back four is decided. Saka is our main attacker. Xhaka is needed in midfield. Leno is settled. 7 positions decided. Now build on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom