• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City vs Arsenal | 06/12/03

Arsenal316

Meh, so we tied Leicester...big deal. Get over it. Now it's time for the REAL important game with Lokomotiv.

Arsenal have a tendency to overlook easy games prior to big ones. This resuilt doens't come as a surprise to me. Just like how they didn't beat Fulham after the Inter game. Oh well.

As long as they win when it really matters, I have no problem.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Yeah we are still second. Actually this is a good day for this to happen I guess as Chelsea have drawn also. If we had Henry we would have killed them

BTW Is henry ok for Moscow game?

Andrew

Chelsea finally slip and we can't take advantage of it... Oh well, at least we're still undefeated.

thegame24

Established Member
what are u talking about man u have gained on us and chelsea are on top of us!!! u dont think thats important?

flotz

i hate that
and i hate lcuky united
playing **** all year and than winning the lead
hope it will not finish like last year

Andrew

Arsenal316 said:
Meh, so we tied Leicester...big deal. Get over it. Now it's time for the REAL important game with Lokomotiv.

Arsenal have a tendency to overlook easy games prior to big ones. This resuilt doens't come as a surprise to me. Just like how they didn't beat Fulham after the Inter game. Oh well.

You're probably right there. As long as we are thereabouts in the new year we still have a better chance than any. And looking at the trend it seems that the team leading mid-season rarely wins.

thegame24

Established Member
its actually worse that we draw so much. at least if we lossed one the team would come back stronger.

Andrew

I must say before the last two games we had all the luck in the world in the league. We've now used all that up against Inter and have had no luck at all.

A

Anonymous

one man team. keeping on saying that

no one stepped up

united lost 3 games , and yet they are 1 point back

UNITED will take the title because we have not improved at all.

the 5-1 inter result was a freak , and will never happen again

KoLo28

****ing hell, absolutely gutted. Was not on telly here, was watching the Chelsea game and thought we would be top of the league again.. had the live text going and then in the last minute of injury time :( :( :( Anyone see the game, how did we play... sounded like Gilberto had a good game...

can't believe we didn't get 3 points :(

patrick42uk

Established Member
Andrew said:
Arsenal316 said:

You're probably right there. As long as we are thereabouts in the new year we still have a better chance than any. And looking at the trend it seems that the team leading mid-season rarely wins.

lol, you wouldnt have been saying that if we were top. i hate that we have drawn five games from fifteen. a win and a defeat gives you more points than two draws

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom