• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City vs Arsenal | 06/12/03

DLC

Clichy is on the bench. Bring him on for Cygan i would and go

Clichy Campbell Gilberto Toure
at the back

thegame24

Established Member
wiltord is doing well upfront. like i said he cant play with henry cause hes the same type of player just no where near as good. but hes still better than most strikers.

Andrew

DLC said:

at the back

No, bring him on for a midfielder (Pires?) or Bergkamp and let Gilberto do what he does best, helping out the defence by sitting in front of them.

patrick42uk

Established Member
DLC said:

at the back

why take off cygan? he's been responsible for 2 clean sheets in our last three games

DLC

patrick42uk said:
DLC said:

at the back

why take off cygan? he's been responsible for 2 clean sheets in our last three games

No sure if i agree with that entirely

Andrew

patrick42uk said:
DLC said:

at the back

I agree. Cygan seems to be having a good game and it would be stupid (in my opinion) to take him off and have a midfielder play in his position! It's best we keep our defenders on the pitch atm.

DLC

Andrew said:
patrick42uk said:
DLC said:

at the back

I agree. Cygan seems to be having a good game and it would be stupid (in my opinion) to take him off and have a midfielder play in his position! It's best we keep our defenders on the pitch atm.

Its cos in my mind i moved Cygan out onto the left then remembered Clichy so thats why he had to conme off (in my mind) but i agree that what has happened is beter

Andrew

patrick42uk said:
was it a straight red? thats a three game ban isn it? clichy must be rubbing his hands in glee!

I'm not. :cry:

I can't remember Cole being sent off before...

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom