• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

After 20 games we conceded three more goals than last season at the moment - and we haven't had Torreira last season, who improved us massively.

It's to easy to say that's just cause of individual errors.

I think it's individual errors, but also the system whilst more organised seems to need better defenders.

The good thing is though, that there is a system, so hopefully once it starts working we will look better defensively.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We're worse at defending than we were with Wenger, and it isn't arguable in the slightest.
The numbers are quite clear, even considering how shït we were last season, this season we are worst both offensively and defensively.

Emery had one primary job, come in and add defensive solidity. He's made us worse in every single way.

Wiltord's left boot

We're getting into some decent positions but ridiculous individual errors are costing us.

We get away with it against lesser teams but Liverpool were always going to punish us.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Wasn't Wenger blamed also??
He is blamed cuz he played an idiot who we all watched making mistakes the last game. Why using a player out of form vs best team in the league with best attacking. It’s obvios it would be disastrous!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Seeing ramsey makes me so mad

Not angry at ramsey

Angry at Emery for all The games mkith frekkin started!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I dont blame Emery, we should have done more to sign defenders jn the summer. Mustafi and Lichsteiner ffs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
After 20 games we conceded three more goals than last season at the moment - and we haven't had Torreira last season, who improved us massively.

It's to easy to say that's just cause of individual errors.

I dont blame Emery, we should have done more to sign defenders jn the summer. Mustafi and Lichsteiner ffs.
4 out of the back 6 are Emery signings.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Even at 1-3 down we look capable of scoring a second goal. We hardly ever got that with Wenger, especially in the latter years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom