• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester City v Arsenal | 5th November 2017 | 14:15 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,533
  • Views 122,296

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I would do terrible things for a win here so just so I can see Pep’s stupid, smug and satisfied face cry about referees, the pitch, the atmosphere, the wind or what ever excuse he finds when he loses a game. Bald c**t.

He hasn't even had a billion to spend on the squad yet, Man City's fridges aren't up to same standard as Barcas...

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Just stop with the 3-4-3 bollox and return back to 4-2-3-1 formation with one extra midfielder in the middle would use Wilshere as the most advanced one with 2 in the middle we wont do any damage to them they will just overrun us and with the space we left on both flanks its just not good.

Would bench Mertesacker for this and play Koscielny & Monreal together in the centre and the rest of the players speaks for themselves.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I don't think we should play Sanchez. 10 v 12 plus the ref would be a disadvantage. He's probably already promised Pep that he won't try very hard and that he'll try a sneaky pass or two to their players.

say yes

forum master baiter
Current poll is pretty pointless for this match.

Should have been: ‘What minute will City score their first in’ and then a range of options. I reckon we’ll be on the back foot from the first minute, with Walker cutting it back for Aguero somewhere around the 15 minute mark.

DasBootist

Current poll is pretty pointless for this match.

Should have been: ‘What minute will City score their first in’ and then a range of options. I reckon we’ll be on the back foot from the first minute, with Walker cutting it back for Aguero somewhere around the 15 minute mark.
Stay positive, guys!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Need to approach this as a cup final. Lose it and we'll be 12 points behind already.

I understand your point that we need to give everything to close the gap, but in reality we are a little bit short to compete with City for a whole seasons while the quality is there though. I will be proud if we make life difficult for City and not going under the way we did against Liverpool.,,

They look the team to beat this seasons, if we play our own game we make life difficult for them, but all depends on Wenger how he sets his team up, I still think he will play 3-4-3 and hit City on the break, I would try to attack them put them under pressure that's the best weapon against them not sitting deep they will find a way anyway.

SKT T1 vs Samsung Galaxy worlds finals in lol tomorrow.

If SKT T1 win I don't think I will even care what happens in this game.

tcahill

Just stop with the 3-4-3 bollox and return back to 4-2-3-1 formation with one extra midfielder in the middle would use Wilshere as the most advanced one with 2 in the middle we wont do any damage to them they will just overrun us and with the space we left on both flanks its just not good.

Would bench Mertesacker for this and play Koscielny & Monreal together in the centre and the rest of the players speaks for themselves.

Nope. If there's ever a time to definitely use the 3-4-3 it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom