• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester City v Arsenal | 5th November 2017 | 14:15 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,533
  • Views 122,306

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buvey

Man City fan pretending to support Arsenal
I get wanting to be positive but let's be realllllll. This isn't one of those oh we'll be up for it and put a performance in and nick a win.

This city side is a great white shark and we're a cute little kitten lost at sea.

OSBK

Established Member
I am going for a win. Not the first time we will go there and put in a performance.

People going on about walker, he is just about to run into the roadblock which is kola.

Btw they have stones in defence....anything is possible

1-2

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully Sanchez was the reason, Iwobi haven't played yesterday. We can't play Sanchez against City.

Cech - Koscielny, Merte, Monrael - Bellerin, Kolasinac - Xhaka, Ramsey - Iwobi, Özil - Lacazette

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I get wanting to be positive but let's be realllllll. This isn't one of those oh we'll be up for it and put a performance in and nick a win.

This city side is a great white shark and we're a cute little kitten lost at sea.
That's a **** analogy.

Wenger's driving a Porsche Boxster racing against Mansour's £30m Formula 1 Ferrari, driven by Pep. And it's on their track.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
no PL team would expect to win away at City, so I am expecting a loss -if we put up a really good fight I will be satisfied - if we throw in the towel like we did at Anfield I will be very very disappointed

I think we should start Alexis but take him off if he doesn't seem to be trying - then he can sit on the bench with a zillion cameras pointing at him catching every expression

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The team I support versus a bunch of Wengerised *****. Should be a fun game.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

no PL team would expect to win away at City
A potential title challenger would go there expecting to get points. You go there thinking that any points are a bonus and you're already halfway to losing the game imo.

Sad thing is I believe Wenger will try to motivate the lads but I don't think he'll be able to stop them from thinking the above. They know how this usually goes.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That's a **** analogy.

Wenger's driving a Porsche Boxster racing against Mansour's £30m Formula 1 Ferrari, driven by Pep. And it's on their track.
Again with the cry baby attitude, this will be the case in a few years when Wenger has completed his mission to destroy us but at the moment:

Sanchez, Özil and Kos etc, are good enough to cancel out the talents of Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva etc. Their squad cost is huge but let's not pretend anybody was terrified when they spent 37M on Ederson or 100M on Mendy and Kyle Walker. There may be a gap between our squads but your analogy is a massive understatement. It's more like Ferrari's F1 car vs the Mercedes one.

The problem is one driver is F1 standard in tip top racing condition while the other's drunk and only has one arm.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Again with the cry baby attitude, this will be the case in a few years when Wenger has completed his mission to destroy us but at the moment:

Sanchez, Özil and Kos etc, are good enough to cancel out the talents of Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva etc. Their squad cost is huge but let's not pretend anybody was terrified when they spent 37M on Ederson or 100M on Mendy and Kyle Walker. There may be a gap between our squads but your analogy is a massive understatement. It's more like Ferrari's F1 car vs the Mercedes one.

The problem is one driver is F1 standard in tip top racing condition while the other's drunk and only has one arm.
Jeez, and I always thought Pep's speech was slurred because of his Spanish accent, and that explains why he always has one hand in his pocket. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If you were doing a combined XI it'd probably look like this.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Kolasinac
Fernandinho
Silva De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Alexis
I didn't include Mendy because he's injured long term while Otamendi/Koscielny, Silva/Özil and Alexis/Jesus or Sane were all quite debatable.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm a bit worried about Mert's lack of pace as we don't have a strong MF to cover him and I wondered if we can can play Debuchy Kos Monreal in a back 3 with Bellerin ordered to be extra vigilant defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom