• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 25/09/04

jasonlohkh

I think Reyes will play instead of Pires. Pires will come in as second half sub. Vieira and Cesc to play in midfield

Canuck

Established Member
ManCity managed 7 goals in their cup match midweek, and Keegan feels all cocky and is ready for us.
:lol:
They beat a league side in the cup, and suddenly they are ready for the Champions!! :mrgreen:

Though we should remember this is a side that put 7 goals in without Anelka, or that useless twit Fowler...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fowler is heavy. He is a great player and I am saddened to see what has come of him after a promising start to his career.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah we'd better watch out. They hit 7 past Barnsley, imagine how many they'll get against us! :lol:

Thing is, we're so invincible that if they scored 7 against us, we'd score 8.

Guns and Arses

I do agree with not risking Campbell for 90 mins as he's needed for the midweek match. But he'll start this match if fit. I think either Reyes or Pires will be rested, as Bergkamp won't travel in midweek. I hope Gilberto is rested too, as I can't wait to see Cesc playing again. My lineup:

Jens
Lauren Toure Campbell Cole
Ljungberg Cesc Vieira Pires
Bergkamp Henry

We're letting in too many goals. The defence needs to be stronger. We want a clean sheet out of this match and I believe that the players can do it.
2-0 to the Arsenal. Ljungberg(or Pires) and Henry to score.

tbbosa

I have a feeling AW might not start with sol as he does not need to rush things.

My best team is :

Lehman

Lauren Toure Cygan Cole

Freedie Vieira Gilberto Pires

Henry Bergkamp

Subs: Sol, Reyes, RVP, Almunia, Edu, Clichy

legandary

My team would be

Lehman
Lauren SOl Kolo Cole

Ljunberg Vieira Edu Reyes

Bergy RVP

Rest henry and pires for midweek

Subs: Henry, Pires, Almunia, Clichy, Pascal

icreaser

he will start with sol on the pitch rather than on the bench cause if he feels a strain he can bring him off instead of bringing him on and then taking him off again, reyes may get rested and give van persie the chance to shine after brilliant game midweek, my first XI taking into account cl game midweek would be;

Lehmann
Lauren-Sol-Toure-Cole
Ljungberg-Vieira-Edu-Van Persie
Bergkamp-Henry

Subs-Almunia,Pires,Pennant,Cygan,Glichy

2nd half rest sol, bring on cygan, take off freddie for pennant, pires on for bergkamp and move van persie up front with henry, with pires on left midfield.

4-1 arsenal, 11th win in a row over city.

br02afc

TEAM

TAYLOR
HOYTE KOLO SOL COLE
PIRES VIEIRA EDU REYES
HENRY BERGY

1-4 WIN TO THE ARSENAL

KEEGAN ON HIS BIKE!!

br02afc

Interesting Team Selection

I'd love to see Hoyte turn into Ashley Cole Mark II and I really don't want to loose England's real No.1!!
It would kill the Yids if he lost his place in the England team to a Gooner!!

jasonlohkh

Just a couple of good result and Keegan dreams to end Arsenal unbeaten record. Dream on Keegan!!!!!U dun have the class to match Arsenal
3-0 to Arsenal

shaz

i think RVP will definately play at some point. cos he'll most likely feature in rosenborg, so needs some match practice.

huyha123

one thing interesting is this match (and two more matches) due to Silva injury, the midfield will be combined one defence and one attacking midfielder.

let's see how this will work. for me it will work wonder. coz this is the right formation to go for the CL.

Cesc! can not wait to see you!

algunner

now that pires and gilberto are out. The team selection might be very interesting. Wenger might surprise us with the team list due to CL away match ... but it might be like this

Lehmann
Lauren Kolo Sol Ashley

Fredie Viera Edu Reyes

Bergkamp Henry

Subs: Taylor; Cygan, Cesc, Pennant, RVP

I hope to think we might cruise by half time 3-0 and bring out Reyes/ RVP, Fredie/ Pennant and Cesc/Henry
4-1 FT Reyes, Henry, Fredie and Sol (4) Anelka (1)

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom