• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 25/09/04

rizan

My team v MC :
Lehmann
Lauren,Campbell, Toure, Cole
Ljungberg, Vieira, Cesc, Reyes
Bergkamp, Henry

Subs :
Almunia, Cygan, Clichy, Pennant for Ljungberg, RvP for Bergkamp

Gurgen

Established Member
I say let Dennis play for the full 90 since he only played like 20 mins vs. Bolton and won't play vs. Rosenborg. We must use him while we can.

Split

Lehman

Lauren - Kolo - Campbell - Cole

Ljungberg - Cesc - Vieira - Reyes

Berkamp - Henry

Score: 3-1 to the Arsenal!

quattro

hopefully campbell can hit the ground running when he starts for us. i believe wenger has noticed the cracks that could burst open after bolton and that we have had enough time to tactically rectify the situation on the training ground. citeh is on a winning streak (albeit against severely inferior competition) but i think we have the edge in confidence especially now that the best center half in england is coming back to lead our back four.

clean sheet, away win. come on you arsenal!

OoDy

Arsenal

Lehmann
Lauren
Campbell
Cole
Toure
Edu
Vieira
Ljungberg
Bergkamp
Henry
Reyes

--- Subs ---

Almunia
Clichy
Cygan
Fabregas
van Persie

orion

Well a few weeks ago, this would have been an absolute banker, but sence then we have lost some of our form and haven't really been as convincing in our 3 last games and City have also finally had a few decent results, even if they weren't against really top oppositions it will have given them a boost.
But with the quallity we have in midfield and upfront we should have enough to tear their defence apart, it's just a matter of our players being really up for it. Anelka and Wright-Phillips will certainly offer some threat to our defence, but hopefully Sol's return will inspire others and Jens will be sharper in between the posts.
Not sure if the above selection is OoDy's prefered choice or the actual line up, but that's just what I would have picked. Looking forward to seing Van Persie feature late on, hopefully we'll be on the clear by then.

Must start for the pub now and hope they'll be picking this game to screen.

Good Luck Gunners!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
we need a good performance here... already tired of the naysayers who think after 2 average displays, we're washed up....

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom