• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil looked reasonably fit in his last outing, although not match sharp.
He’s got to play in this game.

Can understand protecting Özil against cloggers, but against one of the most creative sides, we need our own invention.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Özil looked reasonably fit in his last outing, although not match sharp.
He’s got to play in this game.

Can understand protecting Özil against cloggers, but against one of the most creative sides, we need our own invention.

I can't see him travelling tbh.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Midfield - any three from Ramsey, Torreira, Xhaka, Guendouzi.

Don’t think Suarez will be ready, wherever Emery wants to play him. Probably relegating Iwobi chances.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Back 4, . . still can’t see Kos being ready, but maybe he’ll have to play. Jenko at RB? Monreal at CB . . but not match sharp yet?

We’re scraping the barrel here.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

A win here will go a long way to securing 4th place for us. Sadly having Mustafi in the squad always forces us to revise our expectations.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m thinking it will be this.

CB3-D2-B44-9-E45-44-EE-AE02-F8-E34-DA69172.jpg

I just get the feeling he’s willing to throw in Suarez with his comments about him yesterday. He may decide to go with the extra midfielder and make it a 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1. Personally I wouldn’t because they only way we’re going to beat them is scoring 2 or 3.

We have a strong bench now at least. Mkhi, Ramsey, Özil and Iwobi could all be on the bench.

say yes

forum master baiter
Honestly have no idea how we’re going to shape up for this.

Could understand the thinking behind any of: 352, 41212 (diamond), 4231, 433..

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I just get the feeling he’s willing to throw in Suarez with his comments about him yesterday. He may decide to go with the extra midfielder and make it a 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1. Personally I wouldn’t because they only way we’re going to beat them is scoring 2 or 3.

We have a strong bench now at least. Mkhi, Ramsey, Özil and Iwobi could all be on the bench.
I don’t think it would be good man management to throw Suarez straight into a team he’s never played with before, or even practised with. It wouldn’t do anything for team bonding and cohesion, that’s for sure.

Think Emery is too good for that mistake.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think it would be good man management to throw Suarez straight into a team he’s never played with before, or even practised with. It wouldn’t do anything for team bonding and cohesion, that’s for sure.

Think Emery is too good for that mistake.

He will have practiced with the team a few times and Emery is familiar with him so he knows what he’s capable of. It happens a lot anyway with January transfers. Wenger did it with Aubameyang last year. Chelsea just did it with Higuain. There’s probably countless other examples I can’t be bothered looking up.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He will have practiced with the team a few times and Emery is familiar with him so he knows what he’s capable of. It happens a lot anyway with January transfers. Wenger did it with Aubameyang last year. Chelsea just did it with Higuain. There’s probably countless other examples I can’t be bothered looking up.

I agree, he's less likely to start but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did. I hope he does though, maybe in a CM role since he can actually dribble.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I think you’re right there bro. We won 5-1 against Everton and he scored. Think that was early Feb too.

It was desperation time for Wenger though, we’d lost to Swansea the week before and the stadium was half empty.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I also think Suarez will start. My team would be similar but Jenks for Lichtsteiner.

Mohamed7

It is really depressing to see that back 5 :(

Only worthy is Kos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom