• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cant see Xhaka starting. He hasn't been playing all of the warm up games and is a slow starter anyway. Torreira isn't fit yet. So its Willock, Ceballos, AMN, Saka and Guendouzi. Not sure how sharp Özil is.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cant see Xhaka starting. He hasn't been playing all of the warm up games and is a slow starter anyway. Torreira isn't fit yet. So its Willock, Ceballos, AMN, Saka and Guendouzi. Not sure how sharp Özil is.
I think we'll be seeing a lot of youngsters starting this game. Young players tend to reach peak fitness faster than players in their late 20s or 30s

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll be seeing a lot of youngsters starting this game. Young players tend to reach peak fitness faster than players in their late 20s or 30s

I said that and people were like you are just picking players you like!

I'd go 4 3 3 .

Auba--------Laca--------Nelson

----------Saka--------AMN

---------------Guendouzi

Tierney---Luiz-----Mustafi-Bellerin

---------------------Leno

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I'd go 4 3 3 .

---------------Guendouzi

Are you drinking on a Sunday morning?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
39% voted for an Arsenal win. Jesus wept. Guessing drinking habits have surfaced during the COVID epidemic.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I saw a picture on YouTube yesterday, it had Nasri, Rosicky, Jack and Ramsey in it. We have nothing like that now really.

Despite investing 300M worth in the last 18 months, this is the most dead Arsenal squad ever.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can’t believe we have spent £300 million in the last 18 months and have this poor a team to show for it...I mean, we obviously haven’t spent that much, but still...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t believe we have spent £300 million in the last 18 months and have this poor a team to show for it...I mean, we obviously haven’t spent that much, but still...
We have invested around 300M. That’s a lot, our spending the last two windows is more than Wenger ever spent.

Honestly, I don’t see any great players at Arsenal. The hope is Saliba, Pepe, Tierney will become great. A lot of money seems to be pissed all over the wall though.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

"But...But... Kroenke is a miser"

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Wenger left the club he said he’s left the club in a great financial situation, where the new manager can come and spend. This money is the clubs money.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

When Wenger left the club he said he’s left the club in a great financial situation, where the new manager can come and spend. This money is the clubs money.
Of course the club will spend its own money. Thats the model the club operate. In some other thread you were crying that the club is not spending enough.

FSG didn't invest heavily into Liverpool. The club was smart. They used their sales smartly to upgrade their team. The even have a lower net spend than us.

In Klopp's second season when he reached the final he spent -30m net spend.

It is not Kroenke's reluctance to spent that hurt us. It is how bad we've spent our money

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Must be difficult for Arteta. He has a **** midfield. Cellabos could be leaving soon unless an extension is agreed. Willock, AMN and Guendouzi are still inexperienced and clearly not consistent. Xhaki's not mobile enough and Torreira average at best.

Loan players from Spain are a poor solution, it takes a while to get used to the Prem and then they leave. Not replacing Ramsey was a big mistake.
I think the club thought Willock would be ready to replace Ramsey. In hindsight, I would have sent Willock out on loan earlier to see if he were ready to replace Ramsey.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't back that side to beat relegation fodder...
I don't think he meant that was team he preferred. I think he means that's the team most likely to be fit

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

I'd go 4 3 3 .

---------------Guendouzi

I would go with Willock over AMN. Willock is our most in form midfielder if we're going by preseason form. I don't think we can experiment with Saka and AMN just yet

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course the club will spend its own money. Thats the model the club operate. In some other thread you were crying that the club is not spending enough.

FSG didn't invest heavily into Liverpool. The club was smart. They used their sales smartly to upgrade their team. The even have a lower net spend than us.

In Klopp's second season when he reached the final he spent -30m net spend.

It is not Kroenke's reluctance to spent that hurt us. It is how bad we've spent our money

FSG appointed a blockbuster manager though? Stan has never done that.

In previous years Stan could’ve backed us with his own money. I don’t know why we struggled so much until 2013 when Stan could’ve helped us out? that’s my point.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

FSG appointed a blockbuster manager though? Stan has never done that.

In previous years Stan could’ve backed us with his own money. I don’t know why we struggled so much until 2013 when Stan could’ve helped us out? that’s my point.
Stan is not a football man. I wouldn't blame stan for him not making a Klopp-esque appointment for us. We have football people in the club that should have done that. I doubt FSG even knew who Klopp is before they appointed him. It was the recommendation of the the football people at the Club.

The man to blame here is Ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom