• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Another thing that's got me worried is their incessant fouls. Hope Anthony Taylor doesn't put up with it. They spoil your rhythm with so much fouls. Regularly fouling players who aren't back to full fitness can cause injuries.

That said, City have a phobia of fast players. They couldn't live with Adama in both legs of their games against wolves this season.

Same also in their games against utd, their backline were run ragged by United's speedsters. Arteta was present for both games. Hope he deploys Martinelli. They're going to have a nightmare defending against him.
I don't think Martinelli will start but Arsenal will have plenty of pace with Saka, Auba & especially Pepe.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Will Areteta play it "safe" and play tried and failed experience players, or will he be brave and select a team with a blended experience with starlets?

Either way, the result is what will matter here. If he plays experience, we better win. If he blends with youngsters, we can draw and that will feel be a proud point.

If we get battered, it shows he didn't prepare the team properly.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we get battered, it shows he didn't prepare the team properly.
If we get battered, which is more than likely, it just shows that City's squad has a lot more quality. We have a mediocre midfield and a poor defence. It says nothing about Arteta, he didn't buy these players. Virtually none of our players would get in their squad.

If we draw or win, we're either very lucky or Arteta has turned into a magician.

Dregen57

If we get battered, which is more than likely, it just shows that City's squad has a lot more quality. We have a mediocre midfield and a poor defence. It says nothing about Arteta, he didn't buy these players. Virtually none of our players would get in their squad.

If we draw or win, we're either very lucky or Arteta has turned into a magician.
Have a nice day

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Counting down the hours until kick off. Gotta say I'm thrilled we're back to playing, not so thrilled about being away to Man City. Think we'll score one but they'll beat us convincingly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So has someone finally the answer to as to why Saliba cannot join the squad ?

Rules seem to allow it now and he has been registered at the beginning of the season unlike other club's signings.

Don't get it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So has someone finally the answer to as to why Saliba cannot join the squad ?

Rules seem to allow it now and he has been registered at the beginning of the season unlike other club's signings.

Don't get it.

I don't get it either but apparently Raul has confirmed that Salaiba can only train with us, he cant play competitively for us until 20/21 season. I guess we registered him because he IS an Arsenal player, but on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom