• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I may have been too optimistic. It dawned on me that they have everyone fit. Players like Laporte and Sane etc. We're doomed.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Manchester City will wear a special matchday jersey tomorrow that pays tribute to their campaign to help communities get back on their feet post-covid-19

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If we get battered, which is more than likely, it just shows that City's squad has a lot more quality. We have a mediocre midfield and a poor defence. It says nothing about Arteta, he didn't buy these players. Virtually none of our players would get in their squad.

If we draw or win, we're either very lucky or Arteta has turned into a magician.

No way, a Premier League team should not be getring battered if they atay disciplined. We are the only team that seems tobget constantly smoked by the top teams.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ you coming to mine tomorrow to watch? I've got a quite few beers so don't worry about buying any.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Sorry mate, @Lady_Gooner invited me around to hers. She texted me yesterday. Normally I’d ask you to tag along but 3’s a crowd and all that.

That’s cool mate, I’ve got Thunter coming around as well, said he wants to watch footy but I’m sure he just wants to use my hot water for a wash again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crossy saying Xhaka is doubtful for City game but expected to start and he also say Ceballos and Özil will start in midfield.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Mustafi still going strong i see. even this our line up it's our best available we'll get raped.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka is doubtful for City game

gcat9.jpg

but expected to start

HHThDbs.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course Mustafi starts, as bad as he is I get shudder thinks about what the Greek ogre will be like if Sterling, Aguero, et al are pressing him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Of course Mustafi starts, as bad as he is I get shudder thinks about what the Greek ogre will be like if Sterling, Aguero, et al are pressing him.
Would have started Mari but lack of speed against Sterling Aguero Silva could be problem.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
when in doubt, think what would Emery do.

Douzi Torreira Xhaka midfield it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom