• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
I hate when refs do this, just giving yellow cards for every challenge at this point.

Mustafi, Rojo, Lingard, Bellerin, Smalling

Mustafi, Rojo, Lingard and Matic were all 100% yellows.

Bellerin was ridiculous but ref seems to be in the mood now. Didn’t notice Smalling’s.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi, Rojo, Lingard and Matic were all 100% yellows.

Bellerin was ridiculous but ref seems to be in the mood now. Didn’t notice Smalling’s.

Sorry not Smalling, we were talking about yellow cards and his name impulsively came to mind next to card.

But yeah I agree, I don't like it when refs get into a momentum of carding.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Jose's gameplan clearly to injure enough players in the first half so that Emery can't make his game changing subs in the second

Crocrodile

The Matic one definitely was. But It’s because he lost control. Should have been a red on Rojo and he has panicked

This. But he hasn't panicked, he 's decided to keep United in the game given their current situation, the pussboi. Genuinely hate the recent treatment Spuds got and especially United have gotten over the years.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I thought Emery had learned in that run of wins that we're better with Lacazette in the team. Get him on if Ramsey has to come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom