• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Mancs vs Arsenal | Sun May 17th | 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triniboy

Even when we've scored goals this season, it's always seemed off the cuff and unorthodox. This means you WILL have periods--sometimes long ones--where you look clueless. The rest of the time, individuals make it look as though it's working.

It's the end of the season and we've learned **** all in terms of how to play.

I agree, the only time we ever look like we know what we are trying to do is when we have Theo on the pitch and the midfield starts trying to play him in behind. The few times we played Dortmund I always thought to myself how organized and well drilled they look attacking wise. Not just only the shape of the team but the passing and movement seemed so natural and normal. Their Players would pass and move into space coming out of defense and midfield, and always find another player who themselves are moving into space. We use to play this way back when we had hleb,rosicky,fab in mid. Now we are either not really capable or do not like to play like that. All we do is pass back to our goalie to kick it up to Giroud. Our attack will never be potent if that's our go to play. Scrappy stuff imo.

This is sometimes what i see Anzac speakin about re roles and patterns etc. Our team has no playing style. As soon as our starting 11 changes we play differently as each player in each position plays differently and Wenger allows this due to his ideals or what not. On one hand it might make us unpredictable, but I think we suffer as a result. I love wenger but I do think this is something another manager would address, and would take us up another level. For ex, watching City attack Swansea earlier . I can see that they know what they are trying to do, on rhw counter and against a parked bus. As soon as a team sits deep we become clueless and pass it around aimlessly, and I do not understand how we have not come up with a plan for this as yet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Triniboy

I can honestly say that the only time that springs to mind, where we've looked organised and measured in most of what we've done, was City away. We didn't over-pass it, we didn't over commit, and the players looked like they knew their roles.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Triniboy

I can honestly say that the only time that springs to mind, where we've looked organised and measured in most of what we've done, was City away. We didn't over-pass it, we didn't over commit, and the players looked like they knew their roles.

I thought away at Utd in the cup was really good. Controlled the game completely but never looked threatened.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That was kind of another, Rex. But we were on the rack late on, and although looked comfortable for the most part, still displayed a few frailties imo. Their football was so ****, it made us look light years ahead of them, technically, at times.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
tumblr_noids9Q9tF1s26muto1_400.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
^^Ramsey didn't even get a freekick for that. I almost jumped out of the ****ing window in anger.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
"Welcome esteemed colleagues to this discussion on whether Blind is blind."
"We can confirm yes, he struggles with his vision as his namesake would suggest, but he is not totally blind."
"Just how blind is he then?"
"This blind." *walks out window*

*several seconds later* "Guys, it's pronounced blihnd"
"Ah."

Tugberk

Guys,

Help out a fellow Arsenal fan here. I am coming from Germany to watch Arsenal WBA game on 24th.. Could not find any ticket.. As I am about to live Europe soon, this might be my last chance.

Can you help me find one single ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom