• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 13/12/08

Shadow Moses

Established Member
19f579c818b408ec
v
images

Good luck.

dionysius

Re: Middlesbrough v Arsenal|Sat., Dec 13, 2008 12:45 SS1

Unfortunately, luck is what we seem to need these days. Best of luck to us all

dutchMasta

We've actually been pretty lucky this year, unfortunately, our ****ness has covered that up pretty big (2 offside goals, 1 deflection, 2+ legit-looking penalties not given against us, etc. off the top of my head). We've still carried on our misfortune in injuries though.

Rohit

Established Member

I don't care about how creative the team is and how good our performance is. I won't mind long balls hoofed up from Toure all the time if we achieve another nerve wracking 1-0 win. Wins is all we need now, the players are getting used to losing.

Gunner4life09

Yeah I have to say, luck definitely hasn't been our problem this season.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

This one will be a thrashing.

I hope we win.

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

Almunia

Sagna-Toure-Djourou-Clichy

Wilshere-Cesc-Song-Vela

Van Persie-Adebayor

But of course Wenger will choose two of Diaby, Denilson & Eboue to play on the wings, in fact he will proberly play 4-5-1 and play all three of them and i will be swearing blue murder when he does.

Gurgen

Established Member

Starting Wilshere away in the EPL is ****. I think Ramsey deserves a start over Denilson on the right though, he works hard, he is creative out there and he can even be a goal threat.

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Djourou Clichy
Ramsey Cesc Song Vela
RvP Ade

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

Gurgen said:
Starting Wilshere away in the EPL is ****. I think Ramsey deserves a start over Denilson on the right though, he works hard, he is creative out there and he can even be a goal threat.

Almunia
Ramsey Cesc Song Vela
RvP Ade

In what way is it suicidal, he looks more ready for this level of football than some of the other ****tards Wenger has played on the wings this year, and everytime i see Ramsey and Wilshere, i see Wilshere as the one who is more advanced in his development, and Ramsey like Denilson & Diaby on the wings, make us far to narrow and congested in the middle and offer no pace.

The only reason people don't want Wilshere playing is because he is 16, its a cliche, but if your good enough, your old enough.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

I can't see Vela getting a start, whether I would like it or not. If he were to be on the flank, unlikely given the season so far, I'd slide Denilson in and shift Song to the bench. I would like to see Ramsey out there and it could happen, but it's just as likely that Eboue will be on the right.

Almunia
Ramsey/Eboue Cesc(c) Song Denilson
RvP Ade

We may not have won up there for a bit, but now's the time to end that. We've had a few draws along the way, but I fancy us to take this one somehow, some way.

ricky1985

Established Member

------------Fabianski
---Hoyte-Song-Djourou-Gibbs
Wilshere-Randall-Ramsey-Merida
---------Bendtner-Vela

The thing is you know that if we picked this team we might lose but we would still play some very good football, and create some good chances.

------------Almunia
--Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy
Denilson-Fabregas-Song-Nasri
-----Van Persie-Adebayor

And you know if we picked this team we may win but we will probably not produce even one move in the entire match that anyone, even Wenger himself could describe as good football. Let alone lots of good chances.

Why is that?

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

ricky1985 said:
------------Fabianski
---Hoyte-Song-Djourou-Gibbs
Wilshere-Randall-Ramsey-Merida
---------Bendtner-Vela

The thing is you know that if we picked this team we might lose but we would still play some very good football, and create some good chances.

------------Almunia
--Sagna-Touré-Gallas-Clichy
Denilson-Fabregas-Song-Nasri
-----Van Persie-Adebayor

And you know if we picked this team we may win but we will probably not produce even one move in the entire match that anyone, even Wenger himself could describe as good football. Let alone lots of good chances.

Why is that?

Nasri is injured, so its only going to get worse.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Almunia
Sagna - Touré - Djourou - Clichy
Denilson - Song - Cesc - Nasri
Adebayor - van Persie

We'll win by 2-0. Ade to score both goals.

Is Nasri confirmed out?

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
Almunia
Denilson - Song - Cesc - Nasri
Adebayor - van Persie

We'll win by 2-0. Ade to score both goals.

Is Nasri confirmed out?

Yes, he is out for 2/3 weeks, confirmed by Wenger before the Porto game.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Perspective Ricky; there is nothing to suggest that first team would play good football, let alone be capable of achieving a result. As opposed to the second one at least.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Well, ****.

Almunia
Ramsey - Song - Cesc - Denilson
Adebayor - van Persie

then.

We'll still win by 2-0. Ade to score both goals.

ricky1985

Established Member

AnthonyG said:
Perspective Ricky; there is nothing to suggest that first team would play good football, let alone be capable of achieving a result. As opposed to the second one at least.

Do you not believe that to be the case then Anthony?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

ricky1985 said:
AnthonyG said:
No, not really. In fact, not at all. Not trying to be overly dismissive, but I've got to get to work. :)

ricky1985

Established Member

AnthonyG said:
ricky1985 said:
AnthonyG said:
No, not really. In fact, not at all. Not trying to be overly dismissive, but I've got to get to work. :)

:)

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom