• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | September 15, 2018 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaggy

4 - 2 easily possible. With our set up of leaving the CB's exposed and with Cech in goal, our season could be:

Leak like a Sieve, Score like a Whore!

:) Yeah, i just cant see us keeping a clean sheet as it is now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
with Rafa as their manager i'm expecting a tough game they got full of average players but somehow he make them solid defensively still i'm expecting a 3-1 win we'll be too much for them offensively but we'll gift them a goal of course. Please let Torreira start this one unai the guy is more than ready to start

Expected line up
Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Monreal
Torreira/Matteo Xhaka
Ramsey Özil Auba
Laca

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
with Rafa as their manager i'm expecting a tough game they got full of average players but somehow he make them solid defensively still i'm expecting a 3-1 win we'll be too much for them offensively but we'll gift them a goal of course. Please let Torreira start this one unai the guy is more than ready to start

Expected line up
Cech
Torreira/Matteo Xhaka
Ramsey Özil Auba
Laca

I agree with the players but would rather Ramsey in a midfield 3.

Cech
Torreira/Matteo Xhaka/Ramsey
Özil Auba
Laca

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Cech
Özil Auba
Laca
it will be better better to play 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1 but i can't see Emery changing that he'll keep playing ramsey as number 10 or on the wing.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
it will be better better to play 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1 but i can't see Emery changing that he'll keep playing ramsey as number 10 or on the wing.

Yeah, I don't think Emery will play a 3 in the middle anyway, so hopefully we outscore them. I'll be happy with 3-2, 4-3 as long as we get 3 pts.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've seen a few of Newcastles games. They've defended deep as a back five but I think after our own performances Rafa may be more inclined to loosen the shackles and take advantage of our soft play from the back. I think they'll be punished for it.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cech
Özil Auba
Laca

I've come to the conclusion that any midfield with Ramsey in it is going to be dysfunctional and even if you put him in a 3 man midfield he still ends up further forward than the striker.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've come to the conclusion that any midfield with Ramsey in it is going to be dysfunctional and even if you put him in a 3 man midfield he still ends up further forward than the striker.

I think if it was Torreira, Xhaka, Ramsey or Torreira, Douzy, Ramsey we would be ok against mid to low ranked teams, we would actually want him to get forward anyway. Against top teams I wouldn't play him, I would prefer Torreira, Xhaka, Douzy.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Unless we are suddenly going to click this is a potential banana skin. We need to score at least two to win. If our defence leaks goals it will cost us points. If there's one thing Benitez is good at is defending so we are unlikely to score more than two, therefore 1-2 win.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Super excited but a little nervous as well. I expect us to win this but it won't be an easy game. I think we will start to see us transforming into the side Emery once slowly and hoping AUBAZETTE continues to click!

Dregen57

I have a good feeling☺️ it will be another win. Hope we not concede and we'll be ready to roll for a lot of matches the coming weeks, COYG!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We lost to Chelsea 3-2 (should have won 3-5) and beat Cardiff 2-3 that's hardly rotten away form!
Well, was taking last season into account also. Two away games this year is hardly a trend.

Hopefully Emery can change our away form and get the team up for away games and not just playing at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom