• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
:lol: So we should throw a home game v Sp**s to teach them a lesson? They aren't signing sh!t.

They are both great players but they are both capable of costing us a game these days eg: Alexis blocking & refusing to move back from a free kick when already on a yellow a few games back and Özil pushing a player off the ball in the last game.

I don’t trust em.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They are both great players but they are both capable of costing us a game these days eg: Alexis blocking & refusing to move back from a free kick when already on a yellow a few games back and Özil pushing a player off the ball in the last game.

I don’t trust em.
I don't trust we're capable of winning anything without them this season. So they have to play as many games as they can together. If they don't play, we may as well bench Lacazette as well, because he needs them. It's as simple as that, for me! We have to make it work and hope they stay honest. And to be fair to them both, they have done so far imo.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't trust we're capable if winning anything without them. So they have to play as many games as they can together. If they don't play, we may as well bench Lacazetter as well, because he needs them. It's as simple as that, for me!

Mate they are no fecking use to us if they get sent off in a petulant strop because they are generally fustrated. It’s as simple as that for me. It’s pretty unprofessional.

I was fairly certain Alexis was gonna be sent off. The ref was quite lenient and called over the captain instead.

Enfield

Established Member
I haven't been on here in a while and tbh I don't think I'll be back for a while.

Why in the name of god do people come on here to only b*tch and moan. Its a NLD and we have plenty good players to take them on.

And FFS stop throwing in the towel just because someone is appointed referee. He isn't half as bad as you lot make out, we lose with him because he gets a lot of big games and we lose some big games.

Honestly its embarrassing to think this is what you lot have become

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-3 (Lacazette - Eriksen, Kane x2). Sp**s have a better team and a better manager. Think they'll win quite comfortably.
giphy.gif

nick gould

A draw is not out of reach, a win isn’t either but the problem is that we have a manager who leaves a lot to chance.

trippyhippy

Honestly don't get why people are stressing. in the man city game we did not get destroyed or anything and tbf man city have done that to every team whatever the scoreline ended up they always created bucketloads of chances. tottenham are not unbeatable and i genuinely believe we can win this if we have our finishing on point. if we lose then it will be of course disastrous but in the long run it may help get wenger to leave. i just pray that we dont have any ref errors against us so wenger doesn't have an excuse.

TriniGunner

If Alexis starts this game, we're gonna lose. He's a liability. I'd prefer to play Wilshere and others who are up for the challenge of a North London Derby. I don't think players like Alexis appreciate how big this game is for Arsenal and its supporters.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
You have to play Wilshere for this - the man has the heart and desire to win especially against this lot. Id love to have Mustafi back also along with Coquelin and Ramsey in the middle.

Sanis

Too much negativity.. so Tottenham suddenly became a mighty superclub? No way, they were always just mediocre club with big ambitions which they always failed to achieve. Its just temporary rise because they have good manager and decent squad with couple of stand out players, who will leave this club soon and they‘ll come back to their usual mid-table team status.

Once in 20 years they finished above Arsenal in the league (still no trophies) and according to the media, suddenly became world beaters, this is bs.

We have a better team, biggest threats in this game will be Wenger and Dean, not Tottenham.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Alexis starts this game, we're gonna lose. He's a liability. I'd prefer to play Wilshere and others who are up for the challenge of a North London Derby. I don't think players like Alexis appreciate how big this game is for Arsenal and its supporters.

Yeah Alexis is such a liability :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some of you need to take a look at yourselves. The poll results are embarrassing. Far worse Sp**s sides than us faced some of the best Arsenal sides this league has ever seen, who had won multiple league titles and consistently reached the latter stages of the Champions League - yet they still showed more balls than some of you are now.

It's one thing respecting your opponents, and they have earned that. But I seriously hope some of you aren't placed in a position where you have to defend your missus in a bar fight. It's a north London derby. At home. There are only 4 points between us.

Now get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom