• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Martinelli is out for the season, Xhaka is back, as is Luiz and there is also talk of a Luiz extension?

Quadruple blow of bad news.

Getting pretty close to offing myself...if Saka goes down or chooses to not extend I’m doing it.
We've got 5 points in the 8 league games where Xhaka has played less than 45 minutes

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I love Eddie, but can we just start Auba centrally with Pepe and Saka flanking him? Please?

We have absolutely no build up play anyway, might as well kick and rush.

Arteta seems to be going 100% in with Saka as a midfielder. Who was it on arsenal-mania that saw it before anyone else?

And why not? He had very bright moments last game!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jenkinson :lol:

Only here would you find such a nothing footballer steal a living for 9 years.

Our Carl...

6886843393_611bc151b0_b.jpg

...played whell enough for us to get a few England caps too, I think :lol:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This could get ugly. Hope PEA and the other studs grab this sorry team by the neck and drag them to at least a point. Need to stanch the bleeding.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I love Eddie, but can we just start Auba centrally with Pepe and Saka flanking him? Please?

We have absolutely no build up play anyway, might as well kick and rush.

Yeah I don't mind either:

Saka Auba Pepe
Xhaka - insert 3rd midfielder-AMM

or

Nelson Auba Pepe
Xhaka Saka AMN

I want to try AMN for a bit of physicality, we could put Willock in there too I guess, but then we'd sacrifice a bit of passing (not like the others do that great anyway I suppose).

Auba just needs to play centrally now and Pepe needs to be closer to him, we need to stop f*cking around with it as if we just went with that from months ago they might've built up a relationship by now.

I'm completely happy with Özil being frozen out of the first team btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom