• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So jealous watching Man united here. Knocking it around like Sheffield United arent even there. Creativity, control, finishing, enjoyable to watch.

Dominating. Waiting 4 or 5. Things clicking and looking like Oles work on the training pitch is actually paying off. Shows that work can be done and players improved on the training ground. Something we havent seen yet.

How I hate United. More than any other team in the world more than Sp**s. Depressing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Or that they have two midfielders finally that have a lot of talent in Pogba and Bruno?

That does help too but we seen plenty of times Pogba playing the last few years and nothing this good. Ole is building a culture and an identity here.

Theyl win that Europa League and probably finish in the top 4. Also have a good British core in the starting line up which may help.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
That does help too but we seen plenty of times Pogba playing the last few years and nothing this good. Ole is building a culture and an identity here.

Theyl win that Europa League and probably finish in the top 4. Also have a good British core in the starting line up which may help.
Yeah, but they look completely different with Pogba and Fernandes.

We don't have a Pogba, let alone a Fernandes.

The only way to get a good result with our team is to sit back and play for a point and hope for mistakes that our front 3 can capitalise.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah, but they look completely different with Pogba and Fernandes.

We don't have a Pogba, let alone a Fernandes.

The only way to get a good result with our team is to sit back and play for a point and hope for mistakes that our front 3 can capitalise.

Listen. We have Mesut Özil who has offered us 0 for years. Has he as much talent as Pogba? Yes. We might not have Bruno but that entire United squad looks better. Defence looks better. Attack looks better. They have come back from this CV break ON IT. Now they had the same lack of training ground hands on work as us.

Pogba hasnt played for ages. He didnt even start against Sp**s. And if Pogba hadnt played today United still would have won.

Different machine by the looks of things. Oles work, change of culture, bringing in top players. Not **** ones has worked in their favour.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
So jealous watching Man united here. Knocking it around like Sheffield United arent even there. Creativity, control, finishing, enjoyable to watch.

Dominating. Waiting 4 or 5. Things clicking and looking like Oles work on the training pitch is actually paying off. Shows that work can be done and players improved on the training ground. Something we havent seen yet.

How I hate United. More than any other team in the world more than Sp**s. Depressing.
I’m not sold on Ole, though I do get a sense he’s not putting up with the type of losing attitudes currently plaguing us.

Mainly think he’s the beneficiary of Fernandes being a crazy good (even “lucky”) signing. Instantly their best player, and probably gave Pogba a much-needed kick up the arse now that he’s no longer the big man on campus by virtue of his talent alone.

Gunners1616

For this match we shouldn't be ashamed to play with 5 at the back given the state of the midfield.

Actually a 5-3-2 makes a lot of sense especially for our wing backs. Having AMN and SAKA on the wings would be a great plus for the attack.

Some people said that Tierney has already played in defense so it's tempting to try him in a back 3 given that the Saints are one of the worst team on set pieces goals.

Martinez

Mustafi Sokratis Tierney

AMN Xhaka Guendouzi Saka

Özil

Pépé Aubameyang​

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
+1 for 5 at the back, especially when Luiz is back as well.

Only issue Pepe will struggle to find a place. Only position available is ST for him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For this match we shouldn't be ashamed to play with 5 at the back given the state of the midfield.

Actually a 5-3-2 makes a lot of sense especially for our wing backs. Having AMN and SAKA on the wings would be a great plus for the attack.

Some people said that Tierney has already played in defense so it's tempting to try him in a back 3 given that the Saints are one of the worst team on set pieces goals.

Martinez

Mustafi Sokratis Tierney

AMN Xhaka Guendouzi Saka

Özil

Pépé Aubameyang​

That team is terrible. I dont mean just your ideas I mean in terms of quality and comparing it to United tonight after watching them the quality player for player is night and day and United really arent even that good.

200m in the summer wouldnt be enough to start to make that team worth mentioning in the same breath as Chelsea/City/Lpool/United etc.

Gunners1616

That team is terrible. I dont mean just your ideas I mean in terms of quality and comparing it to United tonight after watching them the quality player for player is night and day and United really arent even that good.

200m in the summer wouldnt be enough to start to make that team worth mentioning in the same breath as Chelsea/City/Lpool/United etc.
I think we all agree on how terrible the team is no matter the formation... We just have to find a way to finish the season with some sort of pride.

We can't be compared to United or even Chelsea (let alone City/Liv), they already got good players everywhere they just needed to get the tactics right. Our team is full of deadwoods AND we also need to get the tactics right.

We have a long way to go just to compete for the Top 4 again and it won't be solved in one summer. We not gonna get 200M this summer and even if we did not sure it will be well spent. Anyway fun times ahead. :cool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We go again tomorrow, more hope than expectation though...not that much hope either really...but COYG...

...back when Edu was a good player for us, and not screwing us over as a director.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm using these last few games to see what Arteta is about. I'm still not too sure.

Remember when Pep first came to the PL he was losing some easy games but you could see exactly what he wanted? I'm hoping we'll see that now with Mikel.

baccy_man

Established Member
As much as i hate to say it i think we are going to struggle tomorrow night Southampton, have been a bit of a boggy team for us in the past and the way that our team are playing along with the injuries that we have it looks like a tough game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We’re all just gluten for punishment really aren’t we? I always say “not gonna bother watching” knowing damn well I’m finna watch.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Martinez
Bellerín Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Saka
Aubameyang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom