• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,870

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I'd go.

Leno
Holding Luiz Gabriel
Bellerin Elneny Ceballos Tierney
Saka Lacazette Auba
Best way of getting anything imo.
I agree. Auba at CF isn't working and we'll need Lacazette's presence in this one.

Saka on the right would be more effective as he doesn't have the explosive power to get around their brutes on the outside. I would love to see Niles at CM though.

novar

We'll teach Mourinho our version of parking the bus, thrilling stuff

We might no longer get spanked when facing big teams but since Emery vs Pool, I feel those games really aren't worth watching at all

Just hope we can cling on our 14th place after this one

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why am I seeing Lacazette in everyone’s starting eleven?

Has something changed that I’m not aware of.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could also do with Niles as midfield option but with Partey back him and Ceballos should start

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why am I seeing Lacazette in everyone’s starting eleven?

Has something changed that I’m not aware of.
he looked much better in new role behind the striker he can offer something of supporting role bahind Auba. i don't think it'll happen but in last european games he played he look more involved than when he play as CF.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not up for this one, hope we turn up.

Knowing Jose he'll park the bus until we get frustraded, then hit us on the counter with Son.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly, I am trying my hardest to be optimistic here as with a derby you never know what could happen but it is very hard with how ****ty we look in the PL. My mind tells me we draw or lose but my heart says we turn up here and FINALLY see what Mikel is trying to implement and it kickstarts our season. Just hoping we don't get embarrassed and that the boys go out and give it a go and give it all for the badge!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not up for this one, hope we turn up.

Knowing Jose he'll park the bus until we get frustraded, then hit us on the counter with Son.
it's his predictable plan and teams still fall for it. we really can disturb it with early goal like last time we played against them but hopefully without gift:lol: i swear last time we played them after that 1st goal we could've destroyed them because we were on top most game but kola happens.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
They're beatable, but sadly in the league we've played more beatable teams and been slapped - Villa, Wolves, should of been slapped by leeds.

Trying to be optimistic, but without thomas the midfield is a shambles, we'll be overrun with super xhaka in there with ceballos no doubt.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
going to be a super boring game with us struggling to create anything while Jose will still park against us

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Said it before Leciester. Said it before Wolves. Third time lucky. MUST WIN game. We desperately need 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom