• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
The two things that annoy me more than anything are, firstly, people's refusal to see these cheating c*nts for what they are.
Stoke with a 30 goal striker.

The second thing is how lucky they are that their 30 goal striker is too thick to show any ambition or demand anything close to the wages he could/should get.
He isn't going to want to have to learn another language until he makes some progress with English.

Eirico

Impressive away performance, but unfortunatly only a draw. Very happy with the Sokartis/Koscielny partnership. Hopefully they will stay fit for the rest of the season.

Taylor and the referees had a horrible game.
-Bad challange from Xhaka on Kane in the first half. Nothing given.
-Rose should have been given a red card for high studs in Leno's chest.
-Soft penalty given to Kane despite showing was allowed all game long, and Kane was also in a offside position. Big mistake from the assistant ref.
-Soft penalty given to Aubemeyang
-Verthongen runs into the box way too early before Auba shoots the penalty, and manages to clear on the line due to his early run in.
-Sanchez actually kicks Koscielny deliberately in the foot. Should have been a clear red card. Not seen by the ref.
-Torreira given a red when Rose was given a yellow for a similar tackle. Either both are yellow cards or both red.

All in all most of these bad decisions were in favor of Tottenham. Unlucky to not get three points, but this is game to build on along with the last two home games. Hopfully we're about to pick up some good form for the rest of the season.

ptrcopp

-Soft penalty given to Kane despite showing was allowed all game long

-Torreira given a red when Rose was given a yellow for a similar tackle. Either both are yellow cards or both red.

Agree with everything but this.

Yes the ref did allow a lot to go. But at the end of the day I think it was a penalty. But I think Abua’s was too. Neither were soft, only in the context of a season where these are rarely given.

Second, Torreira’s is nowhere near as bad. If his is a red then Rose should be banned for 5 games at least. He is higher, catches the opposition in a worse area, and never attempts to pull away. It’s far more aggressive than Torreira’s,

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I believe the Torreira red should be rescinded seeing as Rose made a worse challenge in the same game.

I’m not sure how these tribunals work but that seems like a fairly solid argument.

We all know that won’t happen though.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I have my grievances with Emery but at least he's not a loser like Pochettino.
20170308204e9046.jpg

Ashybashy86

VAR can't come soon enough. The blatant bias towards the ****, especially against us, is pathetic. I used to get angry, but it's laughable how much help they get, yet still win sweet f*ck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom