• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To Be A Rock

This is our time to shine: out of Europe, chances for the PL title gone, FA Cup up for grabs. I expect us not only to win but put in a good performance. We will go on a hot streak starting from this game.
good, some positive vibes for once! Of course we can win, and the players need to show that first 60 minutes v Bayern intent and go for it. I think we'll win - now I know it's gonna be quoted back if we don't hehe - and why the hell not?!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Think I'll just go play paintball. We'll probably win and go on a streak as others have said. Lost interest. Not even sure why I post anymore. It's a bad habit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westbrom came from back to back defeat and shocking performance against Crystal Palace and Everton i'm sure they'll try to "bounce back" at least this season. it will be tough game. i'll keep the 3 men midfield Ox Xhaka Ramsey seem settling well but if Özil back to the team then Ramsey should be dropped.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kosh Nacho
Ox Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Alexis Welbeck.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Is Ox fit? Didn't he go off injured against Lincoln? I'd completely forgotten about that.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
The run in starts here!

It'd be awesome if Wenger went with a new dynamic formation to get the team playing better as a unit but thats highly unlikely. Hopefully Chamberlain's fit and Perez gets a chance. Ive been really unimpressed by Bellerin, Mustafi and Cech lately so I'd like to see some of the other guys given a chance.

Ospina
Jenkinson Koscielny Holding Monreal
Xhaka Chamberlain
Özil
Welbeck Alexis Perez

Really feel Özil's going to have a big game for us saturday and show the world he's still the chief playmaker!

West Brom 0 4 Arsenal

Just got to pray Chelsea slip up, its never over until its mathematically impossible!

Come On The Arsenal!

Preacher

Always Crying
Wenger wasn't very talkative as usual in press-conference today.

Ox will have a test. Gibbs uncertain.

Arsenal have scored in all 21 of their Premier League meetings with West Bromwich Albion; their best such 100% record in the competition.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I admire the optimism of some of the posters here. Hopefully it will be vindicated. For the ardent pessimist, such as yours truly, it can only end in tears for us at the Hawthorns.

1-0 WBA. Cue a grinning Pulis.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Hopefully Ox is fit, I would like to see Gabriel back in for Bellerin and Elneny (who is back training again) for Ramsey.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger wasn't very talkative as usual in press-conference today.

Ox will have a test. Gibbs uncertain.

Arsenal have scored in all 21 of their Premier League meetings with West Bromwich Albion; their best such 100% record in the competition.

Gibbs uncertain, 100% agree with that!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Typical of Arsenal and typical of Özil. Get going when the pressure is off.
The pressure is well and truly on. Our season hinges on us starting a run. The longer we take to start it the more pressure builds.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The pressure is well and truly on. Our season hinges on us starting a run. The longer we take to start it the more pressure builds.
I was referring to pressure for the title. But you are quite correct. Which is also why they start to fight now in the season. As soon as they realise those bonuses for making UCL are in doubt there are fires under bums lit.

Preacher

Always Crying
I meant Gibbs is uncertain generally! :)

uncertain
ʌnˈsəːt(ə)n/
adjective
adjective: uncertain
not able to be relied on;
I know, what you meant;) I showed that tweet as a banter, that Arsenal twitter deep down agrees with you:lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I know, what you meant;) I showed that tweet as a banter, that Arsenal twitter deep down agrees with you:lol:

Oh :lol: I wasn't in any way thinking you didn't know the meaning of uncertain, I just posted it as I thought "not able to be relied on" was the perfect description for Gibbs. In fact it fits many of our players, the manager and the BoD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom