• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We've been quite bad at the hawthorns recently but if we don't win this I'll be very shocked/worried. As others have said this is the stage of the season when we come back into our own. Top 4 struggles turns us into peak Barcelona !
Sp**s crash coming without Kane as well.
Players (Theo) then say there was a meeting :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
One of my worries, is that we don't seem to perform early match or late match on a Saturday. We have to impose ourselves on The Baggies from the off, not wait until we're two nil down to start, then fight for a draw.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I said this last season and I'll say it again:

With Wenger there are two absolute certainties, finishing in the top 4, and finishing above Sp**s. For as long as that man is here, that won't change.
Both are seriously unda threat this season..........hope you're right. You'd take a bet on both happening?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This is a very tough game for us but I think because we have something to play for we'll nick this. WBA are safe really, mid-table inertia, but a pragmatic Pulis would love to get one over a wobbling Wenger.

Apparently Theo's da man against WBA, so let's see if he can plunder a few more against the Baggies.

Now that our sights have been firmly planted beneath the horizon & a place in the top 4 we might start playing some decent football again.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Don't give up on us yet. I usually wait until the first ten mins have passed to see which team has turned up, even if we are bad, we have still scraped a point or a win. There is still hope that we will win. I agree about Pulis though, he would love a top seven scalp and the fans will be up for that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

WestBromwichAlbionArsenal.png

Last game before the international break. The race for 2nd/3rd/4th is on. Our season starts here.

A Giroud winner secured 3 points in the reverse fixture:

This fixture was one of last seasons's low points:

Mikel Arteta revolutionised the sport by introducing us to the false number 6 role:

Team news:
Arsenal: Cazorla out, Elneny & Welbeck back in training
West Brom: Matt Phillips out
I will never forget last season's game, the most 'arsenal' a performance can get. Disgraceful game from the captain and to top it all off the Cazorla pen. Only rival is Ramsey's performance vs Watford.

Reactions: A_G

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Actually think we will win now. The more I think about it the more likely I see a 2-1 win for us. Our backs are against the wall and we are gunning for 4th again. Think we will go on a little run and maybe win 2-3 games to get the heat off Wenger. West Brom are already half-way to the beach. Has a 2-1 win written all over it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All depends on what line up wenger will start if he start Coq and Giroud we will struggle if he start ox ramsey xhaka in middle and alexis and welbeck upfront we will play some nice football and westbrom gonna struggle.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think finishing top 4 will be more difficult this year.

I think both will be more difficult this season but never fear, Wenger will still sign a new contract and try again. He is in his own words "a man that never looks back", if he did he would realise how bad he's been!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it will be difficult this year because we are off form or remaining fixture are not easy at all and we will only depend on Liverpool and Man Utd to drop alot of points if we have a chance with the current form we are in because i think Sp**s Man City and Chelsea their place is safe for top 3 at the moment.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If we lose, the players can **** off, if we draw they can **** off and if we win, they can **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom