• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: CSKA Moscow vs Arsenal | 17/10/06

dvandyke

Sure, other players have bad games but they do not go around hailing themselves as the new Dennis Bergkamp, demanding a place in the team above players more deserving and then putting in half the effort when playing for Arsenal than they do for Holland.

jay-d

Established Member
dvandyke said:
I wish that Dutch rapist would just f*ck off and die. He is the most lazy player I have even seen if my life and has done nothing to back up his unbelievable arrogance. Adebayor is 100 times more effective but you Van Pervie fanboys don‘t like him because he doesn’t look as pretty.

If you don't get banned I'll never post on this forum again.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
dvandyke said:
Sure, other players have bad games but they do not go around hailing themselves as the new Dennis Bergkamp, demanding a place in the team above players more deserving and then putting in half the effort when playing for Arsenal than they do for Holland.

Robin gets rotated with Ade, so what's the problem? Even Thierry plays badly you know...

Viper

Established Member
Van Persie's decision making was pathetic.

He should've passed the ball to Toure, who was unmarked instead of waiting like a stuffed animal.

dvandyke

Arsenal_Soldier said:
dvandyke said:
I’m furious that we have thrown this game away. Just boiling with anger and that cocky prick is mostly to blame.

You need to calm down mate, go and have a drink of water.
We're not gonna's win every game we play, deal with it. Robin may have not played well, but he wasnt the only one.

You are right, I'm just so mad. Porto are winning and we could be in real trouble getting through this group. I still blame him but removed the really abusive stuff. Guys who quoted me, I would remove the quotes if you are really worried about people being offended.

myst4ry

Lehmann : 5

Toure : 7

Djourou : 6

Hoyte : 5.5

Gallas : 6

Gilberto : 5

Fabregas : 3 (awful today , should be dropped)

Hleb : 4.5

Rosicky 6.5

RVP : 6

Henry : 6

Adebayor 6

Clichy : 6.5

Walcott : 5

anesumachoko

a lot of people seem to like rvp but he lack consistency and falls to ground far too easy, l thought adbayor was great and to be honest once the beast becomes ready l can not see rvp having a run of games, because to be honest he offers very little

jgunner84

a lot of people seem to like rvp but he lack consistency and falls to ground far too easy, l thought adbayor was great and to be honest once the beast becomes ready l can not see rvp having a run of games, because to be honest he offers very little

Oh for FFS don't start this **** again.

Trick

dvandyke wrote:
I wish that Dutch rapist would just f*ck off and die. He is the most lazy player I have even seen if my life and has done nothing to back up his unbelievable arrogance. Adebayor is 100 times more effective but you Van Pervie fanboys don‘t like him because he doesn’t look as pretty.

You utter, utter ****. You are no Arsenal supporter, just a complete ****.

liridon

i think Van Persie is 100% better then Adebayor and even i think that we dont need adebayor at all because from 100 chances he will score one.

Personally i think he is not good enough for arsenal...

Maybe i am wrong!!!! but i just feel so

stuart

Established Member
didnt see the game havent seen higlights and havent seen any reports could someone kindly sum up our performance? im not disapointed to be honest, ialways thought if we would lose this would be the game

anesumachoko

RVP offers nothing to the arsenal attack, l just wish the beast can get a run and displace him and henry, beast could be a real jam

jgunner84

liridon said:
i think Van Persie is 100% better then Adebayor and even i think that we dont need adebayor at all because from 100 chances he will score one.

There is no need for this comment.Especially considering Van persie dreadful performance.

RVP will improve surely in the next match.

liridon

jgunner84 said:
liridon said:

There is no need for this comment.Especially considering Van persie dreadful performance.

RVP will improve surely in the next match.

sorry if i have desturb u but i am just saying what i think. because i also think for the best of arsenal and i also LOVE arsenal as u all do

wowwow.

23Campbell said:
Lehmann - 6
Hoyte - 6
Toure - 6.5
Djourou - 6
Gallas - 6.5
Hleb - 4.5
Rosicky - 7
Fabregas - 6.5
Gilberto - 6.5
Van Persie - 3
Henry - 5

i dont want to have a go at you but what the hell is up with gilberto getting 6.5, your winding us up surely, right???
his passing was piss poor in fact ill take it one step further and say that was up their among one of the worst performances from a player i've ever seen.

Gilberto seems to be not very bright, one would think that after misplacing passes all night he would have eventually decided to play a simple ball and let the side keep posssesion, what a disgrace he had me tearing my hair out,if not for two world class last ditch tackles from toure and i think gallas heaven knows what i would be writing now and what criticism would follow.

XWA

It's very easy why he plays better for Holland than Arsenal. First he is always playing if he's fit. Players look for Van Persie, he has got the freedom to do as he please, he gets a lot of balls, he can shoot at will and he can create his own role. I'm sorry to say this, but maybe the fault is neither the player, players or coach but maybe he just can't play our system or he needs to be THE star player and get freedom.

BTW This is the groupstages and nothing is lost. This is just a wake up call and hopefully they will respond correctly on this incident.

Gooner83

Lehmann - 6 Awful kicking, one good save
Hoyte - 5 Not Arsenal quality even in his preferred position (backup)
Toure - 8 The only player saving the day
Djourou - 6 Bad mistakes, some good tackles tho.
Gallas - 7 Tried to get forward
Hleb - 3 Poor Display
Rosicky - 8 Plenty of energy our only positive attacking player
Fabregas - 6 Not influential but tidy
Gilberto - 5 Ineffective some loose balls
Van Persie - 3 Awful
Henry - 6 Deprived, scored good goal.

qs

Established Member
Lehmann - 6 couldnt help the goal
Hoyte - 5 gave them way too many opportuities from his side
Toure - 8 saved us from an embarassment
Djourou - 6 made some huge mistakes but also had some good moments
Gallas - 5 did very little
Hleb - 4 shocking performance. He was bad on the ball and left Justin exposed in the 2nd half
Rosicky - 7 worked really hard but the rest of the midfield let hi down
Fabregas - 6 did nothing till the last half hour, was weak and lost possesion too much
Gilberto - 5 after a mediocre first half he was terrible in the second
Van Persie - 4 made stupid mistakes and did nothing to make amends.
Henry - 5 The 86th minute goal aside he was invisble most of the night. Suprisingly his first touch was totally lacking tonight.

qs

Established Member
liridon said:

Funny how team improved when Adebayor came on though isnt it.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom