• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal | 21/02/06

Reyes(9)

LuKaZaN said:
If Cicinho hadn't cynically fouled Reyes every time he'd 'done him' Reyes would have honestly gone past him about 7-8 times last night.

For such a high profile player as Cicinho, that is rape.

I agree Reyes gave cicinho a headache,and he((reyes)) showed madrid that he can go past any player he wants ((i mean from there defenders))..i really laughed when reyes played the ball between cicinho's legs,ooh and zizou too :lol:

RockyRocastle

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
If Cicinho hadn't cynically fouled Reyes every time he'd 'done him' Reyes would have honestly gone past him about 7-8 times last night.

For such a high profile player as Cicinho, that is rape.

Maybe mate, but I think we should find a more suitable word to rape!

Henry_Pires

Reyes was having a good game!

And i am proud of him.

Cicinho sure can't sleep after that match counting how many times Reyes had beat him.

Reyes(9)

Henry_Pires said:
Reyes was having a good game!

And i am proud of him.

Cicinho sure can't sleep after that match counting how many times Reyes had beat him.

Cicinho had a nightmare ..he will keep thinking of him until the Highbury game :lol: Hopefully Reyes will continue his form ..

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom