• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal | 21/02/06

Lukazan

Established Member
Real V Arsenal ratings.. GET THE F' IN!!!!!!!!

RATINGS! COME ON, COME ON! :lol:

Lehmann 8 - SOLID. What a keeper he has shown himself to be this season.

Eboue 8 - Fantastic. Robinho took a nose dive in to his back pocket! :D

Senderos 6.5 - Could have gifted Beckham a goal and I think he deserves a 6.5 for that, but afterwards was solid. When Senderos isn't making invidual mistakes him and Toure look a good partnership.

Toure 9 - ROCK SOLID, LEGEND.

Flamini - 6 Let Beckham in way too easily but he is out of position, there were some good tackles from him though.

Ljungberg - 7.5 MILES better than most of his performances this season, looked a threat and was full of running. Lost count of how many times he made interceptions and started attacks.

Fabregas - 10 SENSATIONAL... nah that doesn't do him justice. What a performance from the KID. My MOTM.

Gilberto - 7 Better, and his passing was actually good.. :shock:

Hleb - 8 Has the fastest feet I have ever seen.. :shock: I think he'll get mixed ratings but I thought, apart from the odd sloppy pass, he was very very good.

Reyes - 9 Ran himself ragged. ABSOLUTELY RAPED Cicinho! :D

Henry - 8 What a goal, a much more commited performance and was full of much more running than we've seen in recent weeks.

polaris sc

Arsenalv
Lehmann-8- had a great game made a great save towards the end, but really didn’t have much to do
Eboue -8- was great going forward and defended well
Toure,-8- solid as a rock
Senderos7- made one or two mistakes but still did very well
Flamini, 7- worked very hard for the team
Ljungberg-8-, he had his best game of the year and worked very hard for the team
Hleb-7- his best game for arsenal, held up the ball very well
Silva-9- had a great did very thing to perfection
Fabregas-10- his link up play was amazing
Reyes-9-, had a great game, should have got a goal at the start
Henry-9- played a captains role, his first of the season, took his goal very well

sabret00the

Established Member
Lehmann 7 - never put a foot wrong, some great saves were in there too..

Eboue 8 - Mr. Loose Change, made Robinho look like an amatuer.

Senderos 7 - had too shakey moments, but done more than enough to make people forget, played well.

Toure 8 - Defensive rock, also learned how to header.

Flamini 6 - Could've done better, but outta position you can't blame him.

Ljungberg 7 - his best game of the season, pity he still can't finish for **** though, should've stayed deep and orchestrated.

Fabregas 8 - he played well and was without a doubt our best player, but i would've liked him to apply more pressure and tackle more.

Gilberto 7 - best game of the season for him too.

Hleb 6 - done well, but world class performance it wasn't.

Reyes 7 - ran well, but played for fouls, not my style of football.

Henry 7 - such a major contrast between first and second half performances, seems short on energy towards the end, but showed what a player he is.

JML

Lehmann - 8.5

Eboue - 9.5

Senderos - 6.5

Toure - 9

Flamini - 7.5

Ljungberg - 8.5

Fabregas - 9

Gilberto - 8

Hleb - 6

Reyes - 9

Henry - 8.5

yoinkster

theres only one answer to player ratings.

10 for everyone {apart from flamini who gets a ****ty 9.99}

it was just a joy to watch from start to finish, lehmann was never tested once.

kamikaze80

Established Member
lehmann: 8
didnt put a foot wrong. oliver kahn, thats the sound of your int'l career ending...

eboue: 8
had robinho et al in his pocket. brilliant defending.

toure: 7.5
solid game, looked very composed

senderos: 4
his distribution from the back is terrible, and the less he's on the ball, the better. benefitted from luck, poor finishing, great goalkeeping and solid team defence.

flamini: 5
he did very well out of position, but looked vulnerable, letting beckham get behind him at times.

hleb: 6
kept possession ok, but let himself get drawn out of position on defence when eboue was up the pitch, and still doesnt impress me with his short passing game. he doesnt release the ball quickly enough and doesnt see all the defenders and thus has too many passes intercepted.

fabregas: 9
awesome on the ball, picked out some great passes, henry wrongly ruled offside on that ball over the top.

gilberto: 8
constant nuisance for the madrid attackers, who were invisible apart from senderos' errors and flamini's inexperience. hopefully the left side of our defence will be patched up for the home leg.

ljungberg: 9 MOTM
he was amazing in the first half, breaking up play, keeping possession, beating defenders, making runs into the box. dominated central midfield and got forward to support henry as well. physically, he clearly still has much to offer. his match of the season.

reyes: 6
credit for playing injured, his link up play on the left side with freddie was very good. shouldve taken his chance tho, it was very very make-able. hopefully that doesnt come back to bite us in the ass.

henry: 8
he wasnt always involved and looked <100%, but you have to tip your hat when a player singlehandedly creates a goal out of nothing. this is why he is irreplaceable, this is why those thinking we're better off without him are flat wrong. his attitude will improve when he has better teammates and doesnt have to worry about his health for the world cup. bow down before the master..

Cruisio

Established Member
Lehmann - 8 Had an awesome game

Eboue - 9 His best ever Arsenal performance by a mile

Toure - 9 Was immense

Senderos - 8 Would be higher if he could pass the damn ball!

Flamini 7 - Got overrun by Beckham (who is one slow mo fo) a few too many times. Was fairly solid though

Hleb - 7.5 Probably his best Arsenal performance but needs to be able to pass better

Gilberto - 8 Solid

Fabregas - 9 Outclassed Zidane. Says it all really

Ljungberg - 10 My man of the match personally. Best performance in a LONG time

Reyes - 9 Cicinho who?

Henry - 8 And thats for the goal. I STILL think he was pretty damn lazy. Prime example was when Ljungberg ran through and he just stood there and did nothing

bury

lehmann - 8 - didn`t have much to do at all

eboue - 9 - defended great against robinho
toure - 8 - in fact, real`s only forward was ronaldo and it wasn`t that hard to cover him
senderos - i have to give him 2 ratings
one for passing/playing the ball - 3,5
the other one for clearing the ball - 8
flamini - 7,5 - always considering that he is no left back

ljungberg - 8,5 - best game of the year
hleb - 8 - best game for arsenal
cesc - 10 - brilliant
gilberto - 9,5 - who the hell are zinedine zidane or guti
reyes - 9 - great game, nice cheat :D

henry - 9,5 - why he isn`t always playing like that ?

bank8

Jens - 8.5 solid!!

Eboue - 8.5 Since came back from AFC He looked confident .He made robinho as kitten.

Flamini 6 - He wasn't left back obviously but he did
OK in defence but bad in offence overall he was average.

Senderos 7 - He made some mistake as usual but
afterward was solid!

Toure 8.5 - Solid as usual.

Gilberto 7 - Zidane was a invisible man instead of him :)

Hleb 7.5 - He did well but still passed misplace.

Cesc - 9.5 MOTM - Why?? God gave him a great talent but not gave a muscle to him.

Reyes - 7.5 Cicinho was raped :)

Ljungberg 8 - best performance of this season.

Henry 8.5 - He is a wizard :)

------
Pires 7 - OK.

Diaby 6 - I can't judge him since he recieved a bit
time on the pitch.

jay-d

Established Member
Lehmann 8 - Solid game.

Eboue 8 - Good defending even better going forward. Sorry Gilbert your in for a long wait.

Senderos 5.5 - Not Arsenal quality, too prone to mistakes and stupid ones at that.

Toure 8.5 - Solid, solid game pace in abundance.

Flamini 6 - Let Becks in too often but out of position done way better than Cygan.

Ljungberg 8 - A threat throughout should have scored but his best game in a while

Fabregas 9 - Quality performance, controlled the game from the center.

Gilberto 7.5 - Best game for a long time.

Hleb 7.5 - Would have been an 8 but tired towards the end final ball can improve but great feet and determination helping back.

Reyes 8 - Great game, drew loads of fouls and almost scored some good lay offs and passes as well.

Henry 8 - Great, great goal, a different class still not playing 100% but i'll take that performance every week.

Great game, all I can say if RVP was there to make his runs behind the defence we would have hammered them.

Josh27

Lehmann - 9
Eboue - 8
Senderos - 7
Toure - 9
Flamini - 8
Ljungberg - 8
Fabregas - 9
Gilberto - 8
Hleb - 7.5
Reyes - 9
Henry - 9

:D

daniel

Jens Lehmann - 8
Emannuel Eboue - 8 (closed Robinho very well and was doing pretty good going forward)
Kolo Toure - 8.5 (just good defending)
Philippe Senderos - 7 (did well but had a few mistakes that shook me up)
Mathieu Flamini - 7.5 (good team work but did nothing spectacular)
Alexander Hleb - 6 (had many very poor passes)
Robert Pires - / (didn't play enough)
Gilberto - 9 (he had a great game, it's enough to say that Zidane had the worst game in a long while)
Cesc Fabregas - 9.5 (my MOTM, played excelent, but only the yellow card stopped me from giving him the 10)
Alexander Song - / (didn't play enough)
Freddie Ljungberg - 8 (played well and tryed very much)
Jose Reyes - 8.5 (a good game, but should have done better in the 3rd minute chance)
Abou Diaby - / (didn't play enough)
Thierry Henry - 9 (scored the winning goal and showed good effort)

jay-d

Established Member
By the way what's with all the Hleb hating in the ratings? He was good in both halfs of the field.

phenn

Lehmann - 8 .... he did what was asked and made some good saves
Eboue - 9 Robinho beat him like once. And even then nothing came of it.
Senderos - 6 He's absolute **** on the ball, but he was put in bad situations, he didn't create them. He had a couple of shaky moments.
Toure - 8 Good work.
Flamini - 6.5 He really did seem to not do anything stupid. He's out of position. He inspires more confidence than Cygan.
Ljungberg - 8 Surprising. He was very good. Kept posession well, linked up well, got stuck in several times.
Fabregas - 9 Brilliant. His pass to put Henry in was world class. Not world class for a kid, world class period.
Gilberto - 8 Didn't notice him, so he was good. A couple of bad passes aside.. he did shut down Zidane.
Hleb - 6 Seriously, where was the end result? He made some terrible passes. I can't really think of many good passes he made. Ran hard.
Reyes - 9 Pretty much destroyed Cicinho. Ran around like a champion.
Henry - 8 Brilliant goal. He was much better in the lone forward role on several other occassions too.

daniel

Jens Lehmann - 8
Emannuel Eboue - 8 (closed Robinho very well and was doing pretty good going forward)
Kolo Toure - 8.5 (just good defending)
Philippe Senderos - 7 (did well but had a few mistakes that shook me up)
Mathieu Flamini - 7.5 (good team work but did nothing spectacular)
Alexander Hleb - 6 (had many very poor passes)
Robert Pires - / (didn't play enough)
Gilberto - 9 (he had a great game, it's enough to say that Zidane had the worst game in a long while)
Cesc Fabregas - 9.5 (my MOTM, played excelent, but only the yellow card stopped me from giving him the 10)
Alexander Song - / (didn't play enough)
Freddie Ljungberg - 8 (played well and tryed very much)
Jose Reyes - 8.5 (a good game, but should have done better in the 3rd minute chance)
Abou Diaby - / (didn't play enough)
Thierry Henry - 9 (scored the winning goal and showed good effort)

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom