• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - LC: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 25/02/07

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
almunia 5.5 - could have done better. did nothing in the whole match to save our arse.

hoyte 6 - good on the right, ordinary on the left, struggling with injury.

toure 7 - captain of the day, good defending as always, but stupid to get send off.

senderos 7 - very shaky at times

traore 6 - i know he is 17, but as a player in a final his defending is non existence

diaby 9 - MOTM. he is really our new vieira and our new strength. the player to solve all our problems, our away woes in 2005, our inconsistency in 2006. he is my man

cesc 7 - captain at age of 19. woot. a okay game, nothing impressive except for that strangle against lan-pa(a dialect for ****)

denilson 6.5 - drifted in and out of the game

walcott 8 - one of his best games in a arsenal shirt. a superb goal, and ran bridge and the whole chelsea defence ragged throughout the match

baptista 7 - had a few great shots, but too bulky and still cant really adapt. need more games.

aliadere 6 - far too selfish. he could have pass in move than 1 occasion that will surely led to a goal. he cant ****ing play 1-2 also. he needs a touch to get away from markers.

subs
ade 10 - for showing the ref what a **** he is. legend.

eboue 5.5 - no impact.

hleb 5 - shocked to see him play this way.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Ballack and Shevchenko were bollocks for Chelsea yesterday, shevchenko was non-existent until he hit the bar and i thought Ballack was subbed at half time for Robben

Jameel46

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
almunia 5.5 - could have done better. did nothing in the whole match to save our arse.

how is a GK supposed to save our ass? he was only really called upon twice which were the two goals, both of which can't be blamed on Almunia

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i am sure the first, he could, should and must have done better in the final

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom