• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

Buhry

Established Member

How did the players do against Bolton? No one else has made a thread on this topic, so here we go..

Jens - 7. I don't know about the goal, but he had a good game in general.
Flamini - 7. I think he did great, one of our better players.
Senderos - 7. He did ok. Not really at fault for the goal.
Djorou - 6. Caught out of position a couple of times, and he should have covered for Senderos on Boltons goal imo.
Larrson - 6. Ok.
Fabregas - 7. Did much better in the centre than oin the right wing, and provided the assist for Gil's goal.
Gilberto - 7. Poor in the first half, a lot better in the second. And of course, he got us a point.
Diaby - 6. Didn't do much.
Reyes - 6. Quiet before his injury.
Adebayor - 6. Nothing special, and he should have scored.
Henry - 7. Played well in the second half, but how on earth did he miss the ball on that chance in the second half?

Pires - 8. Man of the match for me. Tried to shoot, passed the ball well and made us more dangerous.
Bergy - 7. Much the same as Pires.
Ljungberg - 6. Didn't make any impact.

Sammer

Established Member
Pires is my MOTM, too.

Coincidenc, that he is looking to get a 2 year contract ;) ?

(Closely followed by Cesc, who had a great 2nd half).

Reyes(9)

well Henry played quiet well in the second half infact he nearly scored ..the whole team played well at the second half but we still need the player which smashes the ball in the backof the net ..we're lacking this kind of player << Perise possibly ??

Reyes(9)

well Henry played quiet well in the second half infact he nearly scored ..the whole team played well at the second half but we still need the player which smashes the ball in the backof the net ..we're lacking this kind of player <<persie possibly ??

Liberace

Lehmann - 6 Almost got sent off crazy crazy Jens
Flamini - 7 did ok.
Djourou - 8 very comfortable yet again.
Senderos - maybe his mistake for the goal, committed himself and the ball rebounded to Nolan who chipped in a beauty with the outside of his foot.
Larsson - 5 average.
Ljungberg - 4 didn't do much, kept falling over and giving ball away.
Gilberto - 6 very poor, but got the crucial goal
Diaby - 6, don't know why he got subbed.
Pires - 8 very good game, should have scored a couple.
Fabregas - 8.5 MOM he was everywhere doing everything!!
Adebayor - 6, missed a one on one with keeper.
Henry - 6 didn't do nothing 1st half, lively 2nd
Reyes - 4 mediocre until he broke his foot
Bergkamp - 5 good.

Liberace

i gave him a six because he played 1 half and the whole team round him was so rubbish, they didn't help him out when he made his runs.

wer

i actually thought Pires had a very good game, creating chances for himself and others. Cesc has a good pass but most of his shot are off target.

jay-d

Established Member
theodore said:
Senderos - maybe his mistake for the goal, committed himself and the ball rebounded to Nolan who chipped in a beauty with the outside of his foot.

No way can you blame him for the goal. Thr ball rebounded kindly for Bolton thats all. I thought Phil did well today. Big props for Flamini as well done a great job at full back.

sabret00the

Established Member
jay-d said:
theodore said:

No way can you blame him for the goal. Thr ball rebounded kindly for Bolton thats all. I thought Phil did well today. Big props for Flamini as well done a great job at full back.
he had a very good game, but you have to remember, theodore rates adebayor better than van Persie.

Buhry

Established Member

sabret00the said:
jay-d said:
theodore said:

he had a very good game, but you have to remember, theodore rates adebayor better than van Persie.

:lol:

IBL

Established Member
came back from the match, abysmal first half but a lot better in the second, could have scored 3/4 if it wasnt for Jaskerlainen. A quick set of ratings:

Lehman 7: mad Jens did his bit, could do nothing about the goal. Solid

Flamini 7: got stuck in and was solid, seems to be getting better on the ball.
Dhourou 7: caught out a little for the goal otherwise steady
Senderos 7: made no real errors and was quite strong
Larrson 6.5: struggled agains the lard-ass Davies but did well overall

Diaby 5.5: couldnt get into the game, wanted too much time on the ball
Gilberto 6.5: lost the ball as per usual but played to the ery end and scored a good goal
Cesc 6.5: battled hard, neat and tidy, some poor passing though
Reyes 5: offered nothing

Henry 6.5: Poor first half, did better in the second, unlucky not to score at the death
Adebayor 7: good touch for such a big guy, worked hard and put himself about well

SUBS
Pires 7.5: used the ball well and looked threatening
Bergkamp 6.5: made a difference on the wing, kept the ball well and caused problems
Ljungberg 5: did ok

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

Freddie - 7 - Was actually effective in the game(for once)
Gilberto -6.5 -Took the goal nicely but his passing let him down
Cesc -7.75 -He seemed to be involved in everything, but he dissapointed with his shooting
Pires -8 -The most effective player on the field
Addy -7 -Good link up play with pires and titi, showed his pace,good physical presence.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
the rest - an average of 6.5

MOTM - pires.

that's why i'm against the selling of him this summer.

he brings magical touch into the team.

as i said before and i'm still standing by it, henry plays much better when pires is on the field but IMO that still doesn't qualify him for an automatic 2-year contract. take the 1 year offer first and prove to Arsène why he is worth for 1 year more.

p/s - i think today was one of senderos' best games against rough bullyish teams. i don't think the first goal was his fault. it is not as if it was a tackle with a bad clearance. he had to make the tackle or else believe me it would be a much more stupid goal created from a very stupid defensive error. nolan got the best of it. it was a good goal afterall.

IBL

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
WTF how can you say Adebayor has a good touch.

Its like he is being bum raped everytime he touches the ball.
Good touch for a big guy

Maybe if you actually watch he guy in the flesh for 90 mins without thinking about bum rape you might see what the guy can do, MATE.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom