• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 18/03/06

kel varnsen

Established Member
lehmann - 6
never really tested, but looked solid the few times he got the ball.

eboue - 7
linked up very well with hleb and cesc in particular, but was a bit more quiet tonight than he has been for the last few weeks. still, a very good game.

toure - 7
solid.

senderos - 7
solid.

flamini - 6,5
i'm surprised at how well he is playing these days.

hleb - 8,5
a bit inconsistant. gives the ball, needlessly, away a few times today, but is absolutely outstanding in general. awesome pace and close control and just devastating on the counter attack.

cesc - 8,5 mom
world class in the first half. did absolutely everything right. relaxed a bit in the 2nd half when the game was won.

gilberto - 7,5
gave the ball away, needlessly, only 2-3 times today. very strong defensively and wasn't afraid to get stuck in at all. good game!

pires - 7
the pires of old is gone and we simply have to accept that. he doesn't really beat defenders regularely anymore, but he played well today. good on the ball and excellent distribution. sweet goal too.

adebayor - 7
he played really well, but missed two sitters and he has to improve his finishing. on the plus side, he works hard, is strong one on one, good close control and really is more than a handfull for the defenders.

henry - 8,5
another great game. two assists, creative, moved well off the ball and was a constant threat. however, i'd like to see him take a shot or two today. he had a few good chances, but opted for a pass instead.

sabret00the

Established Member
just outta curiosity, if you couldn't give half marks would you mark those players up or down to the nearest marks?

jay-d

Established Member
sabret00the said:
just outta curiosity, if you couldn't give half marks would you mark those players up or down to the nearest marks?

LOL you been bunning againg Sabre?

Offy

jay-d said:
sabret00the said:

LOL you been bunning againg Sabre?
hehe! but seriously a great team performance today!

Offy

I Thought gilberto deserves motm today, was outstanding! with his new anchoring role and letting fabregas roam!

The eboue, Hleb and Fabregas triangle! Awsome! 10 10 10 !

Offy

South_London_SW2 said:
sabret00the Posted

did you not goto skool?
haha! u Always round up to the highest whole number when its .5 ;) 8)

wer

kel could have rounded a .3 or .4 to .5 so if Sabre wants a whole number rating, some .5 would be rounded down.

Ratinho

Established Member
Being annoying in another thread SW2?

Doubt Kel was thinking in a mathematical sense when he did his ratings, as he's already pointed out.

And about right Kel mate, except i'd up Ade by 1/1.2 mark.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Being annoying in another thread SW2?

Doubt Kel was thinking in a mathematical sense when he did his ratings, as he's already pointed out.

And about right Kel mate, except i'd up Ade by 1/1.2 mark.

he played very well, no doubt about, but i subtracted about 0.5-1 point because of the two chances he wasted...

Ratinho

Established Member
South_London_SW2 said:
if its below 5 you round it down to the nearest hole number.
if its 5 and above you round it up to the nearest hole number.

simple

Look mate, he's not doing Maths, he's marking players performance.

If you give someone a 6.5, and think he only just deserved that, if forced you'd give him a 6.

South_London_SW2

NO YOU LISTEN "MATE"

i was helping out sabret by answering his question.
dont but in if you aint got nothing good to contribute to the convosation

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom