• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 28/10/06

Gryphon

Henry was s**t today, as IMO he has been for most of this season.

He's had a couple of great games but it's worrying for me that it's potentially costing Wenger points keeping him on a quarter of the way through the season.

this is how we were (worse) last season, henry performance while worrying shouldnt make you say stuff like that
i'll open my mouth only after seeing the match but chill dude

Mirinho

Rosicky was my MOTM.

He was excellent.

His pass on Henry head was briliant ( our best chance ). He won free kick for RVP's goal. And he has many, many good passes ...

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Lehmann 5, Gallas 5, Toure 5, Djourou 7, Hoyte 7, Gilberto 7, Fabregas 6, Hleb 7, Rosicky 8, Van Persie 7, Henry 5.

Flamini 6, Walcott 6, Aliadiere 6.

Dougan17

bank8 said:
everyone - 0 just everton ,but we can't even beat them ,really frustated me :(

everton are still unbeaten this season, in case you were wondering. We should've beaten them today, but drawing with them is hardly something to be embarassed about.

nazo

Established Member
Dougan17 said:
bank8 said:
everyone - 0 just everton ,but we can't even beat them ,really frustated me :(

everton are still unbeaten this season, in case you were wondering. We should've beaten them today, but drawing with them is hardly something to be embarassed about.

Nope, Everton actually did lose once this season. They lost 2-1 against Middlesbrough.

Player ratings:
Lehmann 6, Gallas 7, Toure 7, Djourou 7, Hoyte 7, Gilberto 7, Fabregas 7, Hleb 7, Rosicky 8, Van Persie 7.5, Henry 5.

Flamini 7, Walcott 6, Aliadiere 6.

maxxx

it was Toure's mistake for the goal. Like always with set pieces he does make mistakes. he gets a 1 for his performance today.

others:

Lehmann - 5

Gallas - 6

Djourou - 7

Hoyte/Flamini - 3

Hleb - 5

Cesc - 6

Rosicky - 7

Gilberto - 1

RVP - 8 MOM

Henry - 2

Walcott - 5

aliadiere - 6

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
arsenal - 5.5 - 7 except for rosicky - 7.5

everton - 4

tim howard is the MoM for me

he had the game of his life at the emirates(apparently so did sorensen and schwarzer before... i hope it won't be a habit in the future)

Gurgen

Established Member
Jens 7 - Solid.

Hoyte 6 - Didn't do anything worth noting.

Toure 5 - Cost us a goal. Wake up please.

Djourou 6 - Meh.

Gallas 7 - Our best defender I thought. Booked for winning the ball and complaining that some **** stepped on hhim.

Hleb 6 - Not his best game, often crowded out and lack passing options.

Rosicky 7 - Our best player, but couldn't make the difference.

Gilberto 6 - Too sloppy in the build up.

Cesc 7 - Like Hleb, suffered from the lack of passing options. Still played fairly well.

RvP 7 - Not a left winger, still saved our arses again.

Henry 6 - Isolated. Thank 4-5-1.

vinny_60

lehmann -6- pretty much nothing to do since everton were just sooo negative

hoyte -6- got foward well until he got injured

toure -5- yes, at fault for goal but to be honest the whole defence was. everyone were in the wrong position to defend

djourou -6- ok. but i sometimes feel he is a bit too composed at the back

gallas -6- he looks tired for me..since when he was at chelsea playing left back, he didn't need to attack. but now at arsenal he has to get up and down all the time..he needs a rest and clichy should play when he is fully fit

hleb -6- ok, some loose passes but again since everton was so negative, it was a difficult game

gilberto -6- nothing for the invisible wall today

fabregas -6- again, difficult game for fab..

rosicky -8- he is outstandingly good. always alert and is tireless. linked up well with henry

RVP -7- quiet until goal but great goal it was. he is soo much better on the right.

henry -6- quiet, he was a lone striker fighting against like 8 defenders.but i hate it when henry stays in the middle, he is much better on the left

subs

walcott -7- made an impact.

flamini and aliadere -6- ok

wenger -5- i think he made a big mistake in playing 4-5-1. everton were so negative. it is just beyond believe we played a 4-5-1 against a 1-0-9 team. if we played RVP in the middle, henry would have had more space and also he would drift more to the left where he is best at. we needed adebayor today to make space for henry.

but it is not the end of the world for us, we have players coming back. julio im so sure is going to be crucial for us, so is clichy as well. i think we will challenge chelsea well this year, just need a full squad.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
All this talk about lone striker.

Lone striker my arse.

For the vast majority of the game Arsenal were camped in Everton's half FFS.

lil_Rosicky7

Rosicky had a great game, so did RvP and as soon as Walcott came on the game changed. A bit worried with Henry and his laziness, hopefully im wrong and he will become his good old self soon. Hopefully we flatten Moscow and get our revenge...

henry79

lehman 6 he could have come out to get the ball

toure 6 at fault for the goal

djourou 7

gallas 6

hoyte 5

hleb 6

fabregas 5 i have to say for his standards he was poor

gilberto 7

rosicky 7

vanpersie 7

henry 2 was poor he wasnt not bother to chase the ball as if he was expecting people just to find him amd when they didnt he gave his usual shrug . dissapointed in him and he is not a captain material vieira he is not!!!

subs

flamini 5 was poor today his shooting accuracy was dreadful the everton defence didnt bother to mark him at one attempt as if they know he cant shoot on goal!!!

walcott 7 was playing really well and as a right back!!!!!

aliadiere 6 didnt do much no time to shine

Reyes no.11

Lehmann, 6- nothing to do
Flamini, 7 - looked good
Toure, 7- solid
Djourou, 7- solid
Gallas, 6- not interested.
Hleb, 6- no movement
Fabregas, 5- passing was crap
Gilberto, 6- not required in this type of game
Rosicky, 7- no end product
VanPersie, 7 - needs to play on the right
Henry, 5 - did nothing

mad jens

henry79 said:
lehman 6 he could have come out to get the ball

toure 6 at fault for the goal

djourou 7

gallas 6

hoyte 5

hleb 6

fabregas 5 i have to say for his standards he was poor

gilberto 7

rosicky 7

vanpersie 7

henry 2 was poor he wasnt not bother to chase the ball as if he was expecting people just to find him amd when they didnt he gave his usual shrug . dissapointed in him and he is not a captain material vieira he is not!!!

subs

flamini 5 was poor today his shooting accuracy was dreadful the everton defence didnt bother to mark him at one attempt as if they know he cant shoot on goal!!!

walcott 7 was playing really well and as a right back!!!!!

aliadiere 6 didnt do much no time to shine

how could u give toure a 6 for his mistake which let to a goal and give hoyte who IMO was good yesterday???

i think you are a little biased

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom