• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | 07/04/07

Biggus

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Aleks can only have "good" good games if theirs good movement around him.

Thats not enough Sabre...I demand a hell of a lot more out of one of our midfielders then spraying a few short passes for others to chase and calling it a good game.

Viper

Established Member
The day Hleb picks up the ball in the half way line, runs to the penalty box and unleashes a shot in the top corner is the day that Hleb is on drugs.

:?

It'll never happen. One can hope though! I really wish he takes more responsibility and dribbles like a greedy ****er, taking far more shots. It's not like Hleb has a terrible shot on him. He seems to be able to strike a ball fairly well. I.e., his 30 yard attempt against Liverpool wasn't too far off.

I also remember him unleashing a 28 yard drive against Man City last season, with James just to push it away for a corner. What a goal that would've been!

Tony Montana

Established Member
rednwhitearmy said:
otfgoon said:
Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I don't blame him.

Where do you live? Do you even live in London?

South London is a bit rubbish tbh mate.

HAHAHAH Tony Montana you got rolled. Nice attempt at rolling me mate. Good Times.

eh? :?

Have you ever been mate? You haven't, therefore you can't have a good analysis of what it's like.

All these comments are opinions, not facts. I still don't think you'll dislike Kew Gardens and Richmond and the like, South West London in general. It's South East that people are scared about. So what, you have more people agreeing with you. Have a medal. Now ask Gunnerz4life and see if he agrees with you, and he lives there.

As you said in the Hleb thread, ease up mate.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Tony Montana said:
rednwhitearmy said:
otfgoon said:
Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I don't blame him.

HAHAHAH Tony Montana you got rolled. Nice attempt at rolling me mate. Good Times.

eh? :?

Have you ever been mate? You haven't, therefore you can't have a good analysis of what it's like.

All these comments are opinions, not facts. I still don't think you'll dislike Kew Gardens and Richmond and the like, South West London in general. It's South East that people are scared about. So what, you have more people agreeing with you. Have a medal. Now ask Gunnerz4life and see if he agrees with you, and he lives there.

As you said in the Hleb thread, ease up mate.

Have I been to london? yes...many times. i grew up with a priveleged lifestyle, and so i was able to travel. This isnt the place for this, i just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Tony Montana

Established Member
I haven't given you any medicine. I'm not trying to get one over you. That wasn't my intention in the first place about Hleb. I was just stating my opinion and you got offended.

Captain

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
otfgoon said:
Tony Montana said:
Captain said:
I don't blame him.

Mate, the reason why he didn't say anywhere in south london was because of the crime rates and what his aussie mates said. Depends where you go. Anyway, do you think living in Richmond, Kew Gardens, Putney and Wimbledon are rubbish?

Yep, I would never live anywhere south of the river. Wouldn't live anywhere to far north either to be honest.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom