• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 13/09/08

vin de guerre

Re: Blackburn vs Arsenal Player Ratings

USArsenal said:
True Gooner said:
I think vin de guerres ratings were tounge in cheek.
ehh, not so sure about that... and if so, he seems to be defending them a bit much, no?

i hope they weren't tongue in cheek since these ratings threads are supposed to be for real ratings... i mean, even arsenalfc0719 (IMO, one of the most negative people here these days, no offence 0719) gave players 6's and 7's other than our CB's...

Sorry USArse but I have been busted! I dont take ratings seriously and I did under score with one purpose alone. The biggest problem with ratings is the people doing the rating since many either dont have the right percpective or have a hidden agenda such as being blinkered regarding specific players or wearing rose tinted specs regarding others!

I personally would give the team on a whole 3 points for the win and expect they do better next game! If they continue the way I want until the end of the season I will give them all a cup or two!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

vin de guerre said:
The biggest problem with ratings is the people doing the rating since many either dont have the right percpective or have a hidden agenda such as being blinkered regarding specific players or wearing rose tinted specs regarding others!
cant argue with that...

beepos

Bloddy hell...This thread is depressing aftter a win at Ewood

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom