• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 21/01/06

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann 6 - Dodgey distribution which is starting to creep back in to his game lately. Couldn't have done owt about the goal.

Gilbert 6 - Did well considering. Although you'd have to be a bloody super-hero to look good amongst our defence.

Senderos 5 - Shakey as hell.

Sol 4 - Shakey as hell like Senderos, but gets a lower rating because he's supposed to be world class for god's sake.

Lauren 5.5 - Didn't get forward as much but I can't blame him.

Ljungberg 6 - Better game because he actually controlled the ball and was able to pass.

Pires 4 - WOMAN.

Gilberto 1 - OMFG.

Fabregas - 5 Gets involved in too many petty incidents. Potential is there but at this moment he just doesn't suit these away games.

Reyes 4.5 - Plenty of running and tried hard, but his tendency to stay down when he's hardly been touched is incredibly annoying.

Henry 4 - Hardly involved and is way too concerned with fancy 1-2s rather than trying to just score.

Hleb 2 - Oh dear, almost as bad at passing as Gilberto.

Diaby 5 - By the time he came on we were all over the place so didn't have time to make an impact. I am sure that shot he hit that got blocked was goal bound.. ah well.

Get van Persie back ASAP. The only direct player we have.

Army of Me

Established Member
Gilbert - 10 for a good debut
Cesc - 10 for being a hard ****
Everyone else - 0

maybe not. do we have to do this for this game, can't we just forget about it?

mccroix

Lehmann 6

Gilbert 7 - shaky hat the beginning, then better

Senderos 5 - shaky

Sol 3 - awful....shaky, not concentrating, TALK TO PHIL FFS

Lauren 5 - wrong position...

Ljungberg 5 - not much there

Pires 3 - so he did play?

Gilberto 0 - ...

Fabregas - 4 -shaky, bad passing,bad finish....

Reyes 4 - he can not play on the wing imo

Henry 3- be a captain FFS!

Hleb 1 - when will he start playing his game??

Diaby - not enogh time to rate...good presence though

Lukazan

Established Member
Forget about it and then start creaming in our pants the next time Arsenal beat a team like Sunderland at home?

mrsvanpersie

Gilbert - 9

Cesc - 9 (Seemed like the only midfielder on the pitch for us. Special mention to him for that entertaining end).

Everyone else - I can't be bothered with.

Oh, I nearly forgot: Gilberto - Non-existent and invisible throughout. A big, fat, 0.

Liberace

Lehmann - 5
Lauren - 5
Campbell - 4
Senderos - 1
Gilbert - 7
Fabregas - 9 MOM, fighter, passionate!
Gilberto - 0
Ljungberg - 0
Pires - what waste of space, i'm gonna even give him a mark
Reyes - 5
Henry - 5

Viper

Established Member
Lehmann - 6
Lauren - 5
Campbell - 4
Senderos - 3
Gilbert - 6
Ljungberg - 5
Gilberto - 2
Fabregas - 4
Pires - 1 - What a woman. Did he even play in this match?!
Reyes - 4.5
Henry - 3 - Poor, poor performance.

Diaby - 5
Hleb - 3.5

Mckenna

Gilberto has reached the land of negative numbers for me. Garnering -1 for his dreadful performance. We'd have played better with ten men and him in the stands. Why didn't he come off at half time for Diaby?

Gilbert gets an 8 for effort and a tidy performance.

Fabregas gets a 6 for being our only midfielder, but loses points for being naughty.

Reyes gets a 6 for effort, at least he tried.

Henry gets a 5 for turning up, but he needs a partner up front really.

Campbell, Pires, Ljungberg don't even warrant a mention. Were they playing that game?

Senderos did alright (aside from the goal), so he gets a 5.

Lehmann didn't have much to do, maybe at fault for goal, not really sure. 5.

Hleb gets 3, but one man can't change a team, and his play was a reflection of everybody's badness.

Diaby looked promising and so gets a 6.

Wenger gets a big fat 0 for being inanely stupid with his formation, and not making any substitutions. Oh and for picking Gilberto in the squad as well. Where's Flamini???

nazo

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
Gilbert - 9

Cesc - 9 (Seemed like the only midfielder on the pitch for us. Special mention to him for that entertaining end).

Everyone else - I can't be bothered with.

Oh, I nearly forgot: Gilberto - Non-existent and invisible throughout. A big, fat, 0.

what she said :roll:

Lukazan

Established Member
Diaby looked abit immobile to me...

I'll probably get flamed to hell for saying that.

And also there was a ball tossed in to the air yet Diaby didn't even make a challenge for it...

But realistically he had 10-15 mins in a game where all of our players were all over the place. I'm not judging Diaby, or calling him crap I'm just making a comment.

I'd perhaps like to see him start at Highbury against Wigan.

Gurgen

Established Member
Can't be arsed to comment.

Jens 7
Gilbert 7
Senderos 5
Sol 5
Lauren 5
Freddie 6
Cesc 5
Gilberto 3
Pires 6
Reyes 5
Henry 1

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom