• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 21/01/06

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Buhry said:
I don't understand why you guys give Senderos such good ratings. He was the one to blame for Evertons goal, and his distribution was absolutely s***e. I hate his f****g long balls, they are annoying and they never hit their intended target.

he was not the ONE to blame. sol did nothing to guide him. and more often senderos had to cover up sol's a$$ or else we would lost like 3-0. so the goal was shared between senderos and sol.

and ffs sol even lost headers to cahill. that guy is a midget but still he got the better out of sol :evil:

personally i think the youngsters were more up to the job than the seniors. with the exception of gilbert who i would rate 7, senderos, cesc and reyes would have an average 5.

the seniors got an average 4 but with gilberto getting a -100000000 from me, well you do the maths.

when will Arsène give that worldcup winner *puke* some serious kick in the a$$

jaguars4ever

I don't understand why Hleb's game is continuing to look so fractured. I understand he needs time to settle to EPL's pace and the English language, but one still does not turn from a class act to a pub player overnight - what is it that's preventing his usual game? Specific playing instructions perhaps?

Sammer

Established Member
jaguars4ever said:
I don't understand why Hleb's game is continuing to look so fractured. I understand he needs time to settle to EPL's pace and the English language, but one still does not turn from a class act to a pub player overnight - what is it that's preventing his usual game? Specific playing instructions perhaps?

I cannot understand it either. Hleb looks in terrible shape at the moment - no confidence, nothing.

Tegh

Established Member
The injury put a serious stop to any form he had after he joined, and he's showing in small patches a great touch, and good vision. He desperately needs consistency.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom