• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 01/05/06

koivu

Gurgen said:
Did you forget that Sol was the one keeping their striker onside? About 6 times?

He doesn't deserve anything above a 4, and that's being generous.

A '4' is meeting me halfway. You've got yourself a deal.

Shell

I'm disappointed in Sol, because he looked pretty sharp against Portsmouth. He seems to have gone backwards since his broken nose. I think hes lost his bottle.

Biggus

Established Member
jester said:
Biggus said:
During the game they said that Song has made his move permanent for 2.75M :shock: I've looked around for confirmation and found nothing. :shock: Arsène say it ain't so...... :?:

for that price we could have got carrick (well a little more). but wenger watches him in training every day so may see big potential

If its true....Arsène knows, But like God- he loves to test the faith of his followers. :?

Army of Me

Established Member
song is a big sack of ****. if we signed that donkey i swear i'm going to question our ambitions.

eck song for ****s sake :roll:

sabret00the

Established Member
jester said:
Biggus said:
During the game they said that Song has made his move permanent for 2.75M :shock: I've looked around for confirmation and found nothing. :shock: Arsène say it ain't so...... :?:

for that price we could have got carrick (well a little more). but wenger watches him in training every day so may see big potential
Wenger's seen potential in quite a few players that just never panned out, say it ain't so :(

jester

Established Member
sabret00the said:
jester said:
Biggus said:

Wenger's seen potential in quite a few players that just never panned out, say it ain't so :(

well nothing was confirmed from the club, and i really dont expect him to be signed permenantly, but then if he isnt going to be, why play him? unless Arsène is still undecided

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom