• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 21/04/07

lagos

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Endris, your Rosicky comment makes absolutely no sense to me?

Both in the fact you've given him a 6 despite rightly saying he was invisible, and the fact you've said he should have stayed on the pitch, again despite saying he was invisible?

An invisible player can be a deadly weapon as the opposition can't see him coming. Hence the need to stay on the field :lol:

IBL

Established Member
Lehman 5 - plonker!

Clichy 6 - decent
Toure 7 - good goal and some vital tackles
Gallas 6 - dodgy
Eboue 6.5 - looks lazy sometimes but great forward play

Diaby 7 - plenty of drive and determination, offers us something different
Cesc 7.5 - changed the game for us, great vision and passing
Gilberto 6.5 - pushed the team forward in the second half
Hleb 6 - poor first half, better second
Rosicky 6 - i thought he was doing well just before being subbed, him and Ade well linking well

Ade 7 - worked hard and unlucky, some bad touches but could have had a hat-trick on another day....gave Baptista a goal on a plate which he squandered. People are being unecessarily harsh in him.

Baps 5 - pointless
Freddy 5

dendito

Not gonna do a full players ratings as most of you guys are in the right but just gonna comment a few things.

- How the f**k do most of you give ADE a 7 or more??? Just because he scored a goal? He's been absolutly awfull all game, he can't control the ball or give a decent pass. Every time he did something i was shouting at the Tv and he really gets on my nerves every games now!

- Gilberto is another one that you guys IMO like to overrate. Against Sp**s or Man city (2 last games), he was completely absent!!! He just appeared to shoot twice and no need to comment those shots!!! I think Diaby has been much more impressive than him! And To me Diaby-Cesc is the ideal arsenal central midfield of the future!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, if you're gonna piss and moan, surely it's only right that you do your own ratings for others to piss and moan about?

Ade could easily have had a hat trick with a bit of luck, I certainly wasn't shouting at him every time he had the ball- were you shouting at him when he smashed the ball in after 5 minutes only to find slaphead was offside?

Is it really worth getting so wound up about in any case?

dendito

RocktheCasbah said:
Well, if you're gonna piss and moan, surely it's only right that you do your own ratings for others to piss and moan about?

Ade could easily have had a hat trick with a bit of luck, I certainly wasn't shouting at him every time he had the ball- were you shouting at him when he smashed the ball in after 5 minutes only to find slaphead was offside?

Is it really worth getting so wound up about in any case?

Not worth it but seems that most people are somtime blinded because they like the players and don't realise that they don't have the level to play for us or just get the ratings wrong.

If you look at what most people think about Freddie, most of them want him to stay and be played in the starting 11 every game. I DONT. I think( but it is a personal opinion of course and that is what this forum is about) that ljunberg will never be back at his best anymore. And i think Ade has not the level to be our 3rd striker, that Ali should go, Baptista too,...

Jameel46

Established Member
Lehmann - 5
Clichy - 6
Gallas - 6
Toure - 6.5
Eboue - 7
Rosicky - 6
Gilberto - 6
Diaby - 7
Hleb - 6.5
Ljungberg - 5.5
Adebayor - 6

Cesc - 7.5

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom