• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players Out On Loan - 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I don't see Podolski ever playing for Arsenal again after his entire article on "Wenger didn't say goodbye to me," story.

That was low.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I see both Campbell and Podolski moved on this summer along with Flamini and Diaby.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I don't see Podolski ever playing for Arsenal again after his entire article on "Wenger didn't say goodbye to me," story.

That was low.

Not only was it low it was pathetic. He's acting as if he's given us years of service and vital contributions, that couldn't be further from the truth. The odd goal and assist doesn't make him a great servant of this club and we're well within our rights to get rid of him.

Poldi is the kind of player you alter your philosophy for, but he's not good enough for that to be here. My only fear is the fact that he's on big wages (how he managed £100k p/w I'll never know) and he'll be difficult to shift.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Think there'll be plenty of clubs interested indeed, but it depends on where he wants to go himself. If he wants to go to the Middle East, it's an easy deal.

A solution will be found assuming he wants to play football. We shouldn't try to make the most of his transfer, just make sure it happens in a decent way. Better for Poldi and even more important better for us.

Still like him very much, but he offers too little to keep him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What happened to Miyaichi ?
Is he on loan to Holland again ? Shame that loan spell at Wigan did not work few years ago.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ahh, the Japanese Ronaldo. Thank **** we don't have to listen to some mug in the press after every game asking Wenger why Ryo wasn't in the team.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Miyachi.... lol.. showed promise early on and then the Arsenal injury bug hit him and he completely stalled (not to mention he really only had speed, and defenders figured out they could just shove him off the ball)..

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
How many people posted 'Miyachi he's better than Theo already' a few years ago?

Still he was a promising prospect, lightening fast, did well at Feyenord and ok for Bolton, got injured and never pressed on.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i would agree with everything but the "still a promising prospect" part. Lad is 22 and is nowhere near anyone's first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom