• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

players whom we want to leave

arsenal4life

For me

1) Francis Jeffers
2) Igors Stepanovs
3) Stathis Tavlaridis
4) Martin Keown
5) Sylvain Wiltord
6) Giovanni van Bronckhorst

what is your opinion

Mark

Established Member
as much as i like lauren, i think if we could get good money for him we should buy either a real quality CB or RB with whatever money we have.

titi

I would agree but keown is only going because of age not because of ability. Plus he was and still is a great servant to the club.

Andrew

Jeffers and Wiltord because they show no passion towards the club and aren't that good.

Stepanovs only because he's not that good. But if he's not on a high wage then it does no harm to keep him at the club.

siddharth

arsenal4life said:
For me

1) Francis Jeffers
2) Igors Stepanovs
3) Stathis Tavlaridis
4) Martin Keown
5) Sylvain Wiltord
6) Giovanni van Bronckhorst

what is your opinion

Jeffers shud b given another chance, think wenger shud hv bought him maybe a season or two late.He was injured for almost the whole of first season and in the 2nd season he was always going to behind kanu,dennis and silly wiltord.
TBH he rrly hasn't got enough games to prove himself.
BTW I'd like to add 3 more names to the list ;
Lauren,kanu and gilberto.

JMICA

Wiltord definetly.
Kanu seems set to leave according to the Mirror.
Jeffers maybe but we need to buy someone of class.

beaney

i reckon kanu, wiltord, jeffers, igor.
vin de guerre, dont be so silly!

theres no way we should sell pat. how can you can we can cope without him when we cant even win the premiership or champ lge WITH him?!?!?!

its bloody hard enuf for us without loosing the best midfielder in the world!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
1. Jeffers

i made my decision about him after he got himself sent off in the Community Shield.

I think we should keep Kanu for a while, he is starting to get my faith in him back.

A

Anonymous

a lot of muppets on this board. sell vieria and ljungberg? muppets.

vin de guerre

beaney said:
i reckon kanu, wiltord, jeffers, igor.
vin de guerre, dont be so silly!

theres no way we should sell pat. how can you can we can cope without him when we cant even win the premiership or champ lge WITH him?!?!?!

its bloody hard enuf for us without loosing the best midfielder in the world!

We did not actually lose the EPL with him since he was either injured or suspended. He isnt pulling his weight and we have the cover for him. I am sure we can make a good investment with the revenue.

siddharth

juo_henry said:
i dont want Kanu to leave...he seems to be getting to his best....

....He seems to be getting to his best only to earn himself a new contract just like Emile Heskey doing at Liverpool.

Soler

Established Member
vin de guerre said:
We did not actually lose the EPL with him since he was either injured or suspended. He isnt pulling his weight and we have the cover for him. I am sure we can make a good investment with the revenue.

When you're sidelined with a bad injury, it takes awhile to get back to your 100% best. Look at Pires, as an example =)

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom