• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players you’re glad we didn’t sign…

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
During Arteta’s reign alone:

Raphina - absolute 1 trick pony
Ziyech - see above
Tielemans - liability off the ball
Mudryk - Ukrainian Dan James
Coutinho - wage leech
Douglas Luiz - wouldn’t have signed Dec

Agree with all that although I think had we signed Luiz we still would have signed Dec. Wouldn’t have signed Jorginho. We’re still after him arent we?

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kalvin Phillips is possibly on Arsenal's January Transfer Radar. He is a bit like the next Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair at Manchester City.
Not sure about that one, if it is true.
Jack Rodwell was great on Fifa :lol: ,not sure which year,but I would buy him cheap and win games with him.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Joe Cole. When Joe left Chelsea in 2010, I heard on Talksport that Liverpool and Arsenal were keen on signing him. I think presenter Adrian Durham mentioned it. My ears were glued to the radio, waiting for updates that they were going to give.
Was a bit disappointed to hear that he was signing for Liverpool.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Kalvin Phillips is possibly on Arsenal's January Transfer Radar. He is a bit like the next Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair at Manchester City.
Not sure about that one, if it is true.
Would be mental if we went for him. Pep didn't even use him while Rodri was unavailable - he literally played other people out of position rather than use him.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think Caicedo is a flop. He gives away the ball a lot, gets turned, just stands there impotent... Brighton are doing witchcraft

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Draxler, Fabregas.
For me Draxler is a player who could have had a totally different career had he joined Arsenal when we were linked. Wenger clearly saw something in him, and he had a good profile. Tall strong technical and both footed, skillful and good striker of the ball.

Instead he stayed at Schalke for a couple years too long then went to PSG to warm the bench during his prime years. Such a waste of a career.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Instead he stayed at Schalke for a couple years too long then went to PSG to warm the bench during his prime years. Such a waste of a career.
That's the point of the thread, I'm glad we didn't sign him as his personality wasn't a good fit for us

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What? We came third that year
what's so hard to understand? getting Giroud and Auba in 2012 would have been great.

Made mistake tho, 2012-2013 season Walcott was great and someone gonna crucify me for this. His decline started in 2013-2014.
I should have wrote Gervinho

PS : I am derailing the thread

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
what's so hard to understand? getting Giroud and Auba in 2012 would have been great.

Made mistake tho, 2012-2013 season Walcott was great and someone gonna crucify me for this. His decline started in 2013-2014.
I should have wrote Gervinho

PS : I am derailing the thread
Walcott was playing well in 13/14 before his injury.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom