• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Rosenborg | 07/12/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Rosenborg will be a ...

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

So....
In my view this is our most important match in the season so far ,A must win really but I have the confidence that we will win this.
I cant really see us losing/drawing this match.The team plays so much better when under pressure .
My guess is.....A 2-1 win to the gooners.
Henry and Freddie hopefully .

Florida Gooner

After much thought, analysis, and scientific breakdown, I've come up with this:
9-0 to the Arse. 3 each for Henry, Freddie and Bobby. There you have it. Bet the farm. :wink:

las

Must confess...I'm afraid for this match...Rosenborg say they will lay low and compact and they have players who can score,they have no pressure just their names to play for.

But hope Arsenal go attacking them and make them reall dizzy right from the start.Arsenal at their best will win with many goals,let's hope they score an early goal I say 5-1 to us.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
OK, haven't been around much to predict recently, but as I don't want to disapoint fans of my predictions there's only one thing going to happen. WE'RE GONNA SPANK 'EM!

7-1. Two up after 10 mins the team relaxes and just takes the mick for the rest of the game. And their goal comes from an outrageous penalty decission from the ref.

Trust me.

ps - PSV will lose as well so we'll win the group.

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

OK, gooner#1 has been doing the prediction thread for a while and we've asked him to do it for the forum on a regular basis 'officially' so please don't start a match prediction thread yourself, it will appear.

And thanks to gooner#1 for his help.

skart14

If we draw *touch wood*.....then we have to depend on psv beating pana right.....i hope it never comes down to that.....

beanz

Florida Gooner said:
After much thought, analysis, and scientific breakdown, I've come up with this:
9-0 to the Arse. 3 each for Henry, Freddie and Bobby. There you have it. Bet the farm. :wink:
Nice one Florida, Im on my way to the bookies (betting shop) right now, with the cows, sheep and chickens.
Freddie will only score two goals as I reckon Jens will come off the bench and score with his 1st goal kick! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom