• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 20/11/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs West Brom will be a ....

• win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

As we are back on form I am expecting a good thrashing for poor old West Brom ....4-1 to the Arsenal.
as Our defence is very low in confidence I will expect them to concede at least one goal-probably from Kanuu or koumas.
A Thierry double , Ljunberg as he is on form and because he needs a goal -Jose Antonio Reyes.

Mark

Established Member
Won't be as easy as it sounds after the bloody international break. We all thought we'd crush Southampton, but they did a great job at Highbury. Not to mention the fact that Kanu will almost definetly score against us. I suppose any team would fancy their chances of scoring against us at the moment though. :wink:

Having said all that, 2-1 to the Arsenal. Van Persie and Pires for us, Kanu for them.

skart14

Kanu to score? Did you guys watch the boro-wba game...it was almost impossible to miss from that distance but kanu missed.....gera and earnshaw are more likely to score against arsenal than kanu...

Mark

Established Member
On the subject of Kanu, how do you reckon he will be welcomed back to Highbury? With cheers or boos?

gooner#1

Mark said:
On the subject of Kanu, how do you reckon he will be welcomed back to Highbury? With cheers or boos?
more like kannuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
than booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

skart14

Don't expect him to be boooed...scored some great important goals for us...classy player but not what he used to be...

leongsh

Chalk me up for another 2-1 Arsenal win prediction.

Would like to see a clean sheet but with the recent piss-poor defending of setpieces, the team is going to concede at least one goal. So, 2-1 it is in favour of Arsenal.

Jinn

Established Member
3-1 Arsenal.

I would cheer Kanu. He left us with no ill feelings, scored some important goals for us.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Arsenal to win 3-0. Henry with 2 and Reyes to get back on the score sheet. Van Persie should start in my mind, no doubt. No better team to start him against.

I dont foresee any difficulties in this match, no matter how bad we're playing.

vin de guerre

I f*ked up against the spuds when I said 5-3 so I will go a little more conservative and say 4-2. As for Kanu left because he was surplus to needs and did not betray any great expectations. So why not welcome him with a big Kanuuuuuuu!

gooner#1

Jinn said:
3-1 Arsenal.

I would cheer Kanu. He left us with no ill feelings, scored some important goals for us.
I doubt any one will boo Kanu-he did a good job here and as you said Jinn left with no hard feelings .
I would cheer him-heck he was my fave player at one time... :eek:ops:

I hope we win, only becuase I am taking my younger sister to the game for her first ever game!

I certainly wont be booing Kanu as he was a good player for us, and as others have said never did anything against the club.

Chim Chimeny......

Gurgen

Established Member
I don't ever predict losses or draws and I won't change that for this game :lol:

We're going to win dammit.

beanz

We'll win by 2 clear goals, with Kanu balooning one over the bar from 1 yard out in injury time. :p

kanuuu

Established Member
He'll no doubt score against us so i'm going for 4-1.

Henry (2)
Ljungberg
Reyes

Kanuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom