• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 15/01/05

gooner#1

After a rather startled win against Stoke on Sunday in the FA.Cup, Arsenal go back to action on Saturday in the Premiership with an away match against Bolton .

Arsenal-Bolton has always been a tough match for us .The most infamous encounter was when the title was practically lost as we drew, after being 2-0 up .Martin Keown scored the key-own goal :cry: as the manures like to call it that levelled the match.
In the earlier part of the season Arsenal looked vunerbale to defending set-pieces even then,as a tough Bolton side kept pegging us back, after Henry and Pires scored.

So, for this match Sol Campbell should return from injury, as so should Henry and Almunia after being rested against Stoke .Eboue may retain his place from Justin Hoyte.

My prediction for this match....A 2-1 win against a off-form Bolton.Henry and Reyes for us while Pedersen (who else) ...

shonsuperstar

i'll also go for a 2-1 win. still cant get over what that spastik-monkey-thing (keown) did in thet game, innit :evil:

gooner#1

shonsuperstar said:
i'll also go for a 2-1 win. still cant get over what that spastik-monkey-thing (keown) did in thet game :evil:
Keown made up for that at old trafford in my view lol.That was so sweet that beating .....

Mark

Established Member
shonsuperstar said:
i'll also go for a 2-1 win. still cant get over what that spastik-monkey-thing (keown) did in thet game :evil:

What a lovely way to talk about an Arsenal legend. Then again, I suppose you weren't around before that season. :roll:

arnoldi

2-0(Henry, Reyes)

Almunia

Eboue Kolo Campbell Cole

Ljungberg Vieira Cesc(poor kid!!!) Reyes

Henry RVP

subs : Lehmann,clichy,Pennant,Flamini,Senderos

I know its wishfull thinking but I would like Pennant play at leat 20 minutes!!!

Evil Dragon

Almunia

Eboue Kolo Campbell Cole

Pennant Vieira Ljungberg Reyes

Henry RVP

Won't happen but its a way of giving Cesc a rest.

Ratinho

Established Member
Let's face facts, although were not in 49 unbeaten form, we're still better than most teams around.

Out of form Bolton 0-2 3rd Gear Arsenal

Another clean sheet for Manuel, and 2 for the returning Reyes.

Mark

Established Member
Enough drawing with Bolton. I'd go with this lineup:

Almunia

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Freddie Vieira Eboue Pires

Henry Reyes

Wenger won't go with Eboue in the middle, but Fabregas does need a rest and with Vieira and Eboue we'd have a really solid middle. My prediction: 2-1 to Arsenal. Reyes and Pires for us, Pedersen as always, for them.

Lukazan

Established Member
We always seem to struggle against Bolton, so tbh I am abit worried.. HOWEVER Bolton have been very off form for a while so we SHOULD be beating them comfortably..

We'll see what happens..

2-0 to us I hope, Henry and Reyes.

zodos

Ratinho said:
Let's face facts, although were not in 49 unbeaten form, we're still better than most teams around.

Out of form Bolton 0-2 3rd Gear Arsenal

Another clean sheet for Manuel, and 2 for the returning Reyes.

I am getting really worried that I seem to agree with everything you post. Maybe you just post a lot of sense. :)
Same score, same scorer for me. I think we will see the early season Reyes once more after his nice xmas hols.

DannyGooner1982

Jkreffer said:
Am I the only one that finds Pedersons ****ty flamingo celebration really annoying!?

Rofl! Yes it is a tad annoying but rather amusing =). he sure does have a knack of scoring goals against the big clubs eh..

Bolton 1 - Arsenal 2 (Henry, Pires)

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom