• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 6/11/04

What will be the outcome of crystal palace vs Arsenal

• win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

Now I reckon this will be interesting to see , the faithful and optimistic gooners compared to the woeful and pessimistic gooners.
A tough match for us ? No- but we will we need to pull ourselves out of this slump.I think a few fresh legs would be good .

br02afc

Nil-Three back on form Palace will be done for after a big first half an hour, can't wait for this one.

Canuck

Established Member
Reyes will be back starting and will score. Hopefully RVP will get another run out and score too. I think we should be able to keep a clean sheet against them *knock on wood* 2-0 or 3-0 sounds good to me. :mrgreen:

Spike

Established Member
I think this is our turning point, our chance to regain form and confidence to win.

jonmoody61

I think we will win, comfortable 3-1.

I would like to see Senderos and Van Persie given starts here, kind of game they could do well in to make full debuts in the Premiership. (Plus, any reason to drop Cygan!)

A win for us here I think.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
6-2. i'm going for an unusual scoreline here. andy johnson's gonna score first. they will doubt the team but the retribution will be swift and decisive. an equalizer before half time will ease nerves and then a swift 5 goal salvo spread over the last 30 minutes will silence the critics. routeledge will grab a lucky one when his shot deflects off cole but the gunners will add another to ensure that we get the final say. i will not venture a list of arsenal scorers but i can guarantee that RVP will score. how many, i dont know. my crystal ball has spoken.

Florida Gooner

Palace is playing well, but they are a promoted team, so I just have to go with the win. Johnson is playing really well, so if we don't keep him closely marked he will score. Since we're doing a bad job marking anyone, let's call it 4-1.

KoLo28

If we don't win we're in real trouble. Perfect opportunity to regain some confidence, they better not get get complacent. I didn't think there was any chance of us not beating southampton, nothing is a certainty. I hope for a return of our old selfs, i'll stick with 2-1 to the Arsenal.

Aussie

Established Member
Palace will struggle to score. Like they did at Birmingham will hope to hit us on the break. Came of there however we should win quite easily.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
hopefully, this game will be our turning point.
But i'm not going to say anything about the scoreline cause i might jinx us :wink:

Good Luck boys

Senght

This will be our turning point I'm sure. Quality will prevail at the end of the day I hope. I don't think Palace will be content to sit back and unsettle us. They will try to attack, because I get the feelign that all teams now will think that they have a chance against us. Our counter attacking play will be useful. A narrow victory I think. I hop

gooner#1

gunnertilldeath said:
6-2. i'm going for an unusual scoreline here. andy johnson's gonna score first. they will doubt the team but the retribution will be swift and decisive. an equalizer before half time will ease nerves and then a swift 5 goal salvo spread over the last 30 minutes will silence the critics. routeledge will grab a lucky one when his shot deflects off cole but the gunners will add another to ensure that we get the final say. i will not venture a list of arsenal scorers but i can guarantee that RVP will score. how many, i dont know. my crystal ball has spoken.
WOW.You are very precise gunnertillldeath.But I very much doubt it will be 6-2. It will be a scrappy win for the gunners tommorrow .I am looking at a 1-2 win.Andrew Johnson for them , and Reyes and Thierry for us .
Excpect at least one goal to be conceded in this match.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom