• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | 29/12/03

siddharth

Arsenal316 said:
I can see this being 1-1, or 1-0 Southhampton.

Please no more draws we already have 6 and i'm SICK of it.
I'd rather prefer to lose and get a kickstart for the final half of the season.

jc8gooner

I am really hoping that Toure scores soon, cos he said in an interview in the AFC mag that he would do the somersault he did after the cup final if he does score! It would be wicked. Then again, considering his celebrations last season, he would probably just go crazy and run about like a headless chicken.

jc8gooner

I am really hoping that Toure scores soon, cos he said in an interview in the AFC mag that he would do the somersault he did after the cup final if he does score! It would be wicked. Then again, considering his celebrations last season, he would probably just go crazy and run about like a headless chicken.

tbbosa

We gonna have a party!!, after Manure and Chelski wining, our boys are going to be very fired up.

4- 0 to the Arsenal!!!

KoLo28

I'll pay you $2,000,000 for a $1 stake for cygan to score a hatrick :wink:

Arsenal 3 V Southampton 1

Pires 18 Beattie 78
Bergkamp 38
Henry 88

SydneyGunnerFan

I'll pay you $2,000,000 for a $1 stake for cygan to score a hatrick

imagine if it happens ay someone will be paying up big lol

Lukazan

Established Member
3-1.

Southampton to maybe score first.

Henry will get 2, and either Pires or Ljungberg will get the other.

jeremiesgirl

I'm going for 2-0 to Arsenal, me and my boyfriend often take a few bets on the footie and we have both bet on either Campbell or Toure to score first today -heres hoping as they are on very good odds!

Personally though I'm going for Henry and Freddie to score today.

jc8gooner

And the winners are:

Stim
Vin de Guerre
Alexone234
Stim
jc8gooner

However, no-one guessed 1-0 with Pires scoring.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom