• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 19

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No idea but I thought I could turn them off or change commentators with prime?
Yeah, you can turn the commentary off and just get the crowd noise,

Just asking because the illegal stream I’m on has Martin Tyler, wondered if Amazon would try and get someone like him since Sky don’t have the rights for Boxing Day.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, you can turn the commentary off and just get the crowd noise,

Just asking because the illegal stream I’m on has Martin Tyler, wondered if Amazon would try and get someone like him since Sky don’t have the rights for Boxing Day.

U not got prime? :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Kane’s arm was offside, I expect VAR to overturn this or it’s proven to be a fraud.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hilarious because it’s Sp**s but this offside because your arm is leaning past the line is ridiculous. This isn’t what VAR should be bought in for imo.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hilarious because it’s Sp**s but this offside because your arm is leaning past the line is ridiculous. This isn’t what VAR should be bought in for imo.

If they just made it feet and head it wouldn't cause as many issues.

Reactions: A_G

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Mourinho just hasn't adapted to modern football. He just doesn't appreciate the work that needs to be done off the ball. Tottenham don't close down quick enough. It's all too slow.

I don't think they'll ever put a consistent run of form together under Mourinho imo.

Ewarwoowar

Sp**s:rofl:

VAR on Sp**s you love to see it
giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton really interesting team this season they know how to frustrate and upset big teams

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho really is done out here. Should go to Italy or something where his style of football might be accepted, even then that mightn't necessarily be the case.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom