• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 19

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
93713.jpg

“Remember when A-M told me Mourinho was finished?”

Ewarwoowar

What's going on two yellows already, officials starting to call them on their bullshit, maybe there is a Santao_O:drool:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Mooy is class, he's just a bald Shelvey, very underrated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny how Sp**s lose thier s**t and play dirty everytime things don't go thier way

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brighton creating numerical advantages here, Sp**s midfield 2 are getting easily overrun, precisely why I dislike 4-2-3-1 so much, especially with someone like Alli as a 10.

Tir Na Nog

Potter has coached this Brighton side superbly well, everyone knows their jobs, plenty of movement, always options on the ball. Sp**s very static and predictable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Potter done amazing job at Swansea too last year if he stayed i could have seen them get promoted again

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can't believe I'm jealous of watching Brighton play football. Look at them finding pockets of space between the lines and players firing passes into their feet nice and early.

Tir Na Nog

Can't believe I'm jealous of watching Brighton play football. Look at them finding pockets of space between the lines and players firing passes into their feet nice and early.

That's purely down to coaching imo, Brighton aren't exactly blessed with brilliant footballers. Ok Mooy and Gross are pretty good technically and I like Stephens but they're probably mid-table level yet are moving well, passing well, doing everything superbly well and it's all down to coaching. Now think about some of the players we have, even the ones we don't rate highly are better than most of the options Potter has available to him. Let's hope Arteta is the right man to coach these guys correctly.

With that being said I'd take Dunk, Duffy and the likes over our pathetic CB options.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not been watching long but is low quality football like an Arsenal game

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom