• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 35 (July 11-13)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Since when is a shoulder handball, I remember Balotelli back in the day scoring openly with his shoulder.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Since when is a shoulder handball, I remember Balotelli back in the day scoring openly with his shoulder.
EbGvZqVU4AAxDaN

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what Zaha is going on about. I wouldn’t fancy him in a fight against Mings too, so he’d better pipe down.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You can see why Douglas Ruiz is a city player, would like to see how he does in a better side.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is it just me or do you think it was obvious that they disallowed that goal to make up for the Bruno Fernandes penalty?

Very obviously wasn’t a handball.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If that's a pen on Grealish's dive, then the PGMOL and its referees are corrupt.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good decision by the referee. That was NO pen.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom